This guy at my school keeps saying he's a Muser, but the only song he actually knows is Uprising....-_- He also told me that he got their autograph, then i got him to admit he was lying. He also told me that they were splitting up..Another obvious lie. -_-

I had a non muser friend that was insulting them and i was about to stick up for them until I heard them being stood up for from a source i did not expect.

Idiot: why do you obsess over that band the lead singer is gay and is prolly fng the other guys every chance he gets.

Musers mom: I can vouch that those boys arent gay and they are a hell of a lot better looking than that beaver moron that your obsessing over and at least my daughter is enjoying decent music from a bunch of guys whose balls has dropped and isnt gunna worry about being called a cougar unlike someone.

Idiot: what do you know about them

me preparing to stick up for them but

Muser mom pt 2: Well for your record you liked bumstreet boys where are they now??. These guys has been around for nearly 10+ years and will continue to be following in the footsteps of the greater rock bands such as led zepplin,pink floyd and queen where 20 -50 years down the track they will still be making music and touring. what can you tell me about those bumstreet boys huh.

Idiot: :eek::eek:

Me :eek::$:stunned::LOL::erm::musesign::dance:

believe me guys i was gunna stick up for them and had some words to say to the moron but i didnt need to so meh yeah

:eek::D My mom needs to talk to your mom,stat!

Today at school, my friend promounced muse with a hiss. I'm like "Dude, It's MUSE, not muce. Myooze!" Same thing at tennis, except that she did it just to piss me off. Well, it worked, but I found a potential convert. She likes them and has heard The Small Print, and Uprising. Yay!

:eek::D My mom needs to talk to your mom,stat!

Today at school, my friend promounced muse with a hiss. I'm like "Dude, It's MUSE, not muce. Myooze!" Same thing at tennis, except that she did it just to piss me off. Well, it worked, but I found a potential convert. She likes them and has heard The Small Print, and Uprising. Yay!

:LOL: I understand your pain. :yesey:

My sister calls them 'muce' and it really gets me pissed off.

I read this thread last night, and my friend comes up to me the next day and said ' i like your bag. The Muce, huh?

Someone got a slap.

The worst experience i have of a non muser was during a festival a few years ago and these people next to me kept shouting that they wanted Snow Patrol to stay on stage (they had already gone over their stage time!) and that Muse were a rubbish boring band. Needless to say i got my 6ft odd friend to squash them :D

The worst experience i have of a non muser was during a festival a few years ago and these people next to me kept shouting that they wanted Snow Patrol to stay on stage (they had already gone over their stage time!) and that Muse were a rubbish boring band. Needless to say i got my 6ft odd friend to squash them :D

Then why'd you say it?

Ok, I don't mind if people don't like Muse...it's their taste in music right, so that's all fine

However, I've heard a couple of people in the last few weeks say stuff which bugs me

One said that all Muse songs sound the same...which ok you're not keen on them but very few Muse songs really sound the same

Another one after Reading said that Muse are just another band that rely on a lightshow...ummm no. I then linked her to performances from RAH and Glasto 04 (Hysteria before the screens came on) to show her. She also said that MCR bringing Brian May on at Reading was a cheap shot...

Another one after Reading said that Muse are just another band that rely on a lightshow...ummm no. I then linked her to performances from RAH and Glasto 04 (Hysteria before the screens came on) to show her.

I got this. Annoyed me a lot, they weren't even trolling. I had to explain how they sounded better than they do on the albums and that they're one of the more active live bands in terms of movement, especially for a three-piece. The light show is just a bonus. Some of my friends that went to Leeds with me said that Muse were the best gig of their lives, and others said they were boring.. Definitely an opinion splitter.

My friend the Belieber (:mad:) said that Muse is retarded, they suck, should die, an don't have any talent. I slapped her. Multiple times. :fear:

My dad doesn't like Muse either,but I got back at him.

[spoiler=revenge] 003.jpg

002.jpg

I crossed out 'the best' and put in Wolstenbeast. :p

:stunned:

Unsure how to react...

Archived