There's a girl in my art class who absolutely hates Muse. She thinks their too techno and electronic for her taste. And she likes Blood on the Dance Floor :wtf:

Anyways.....I was at my locker getting my shit and she came up to me and said,

"You'll be proud of me."

Me: "Why?"

Her: "I downloaded a Muse song."

Me: ":awesome: Cool! What song?"

Her: "I forget, lemme check."

It was Undisclosed Desires.

Me: ":stunned: That's a good song, but Muse have WAY better songs than that one."

Really? Of all the Muse songs she could listen to and like, she picks that one :stunned:

That's a good song in general but it's a mediocre Muse song :mad:

Kinda funny that she picked one of their most electronic-sounding songs... I don't mind UD, I actually quite like it, but she needs to listen to more songs to really get what Muse are about.

Kinda funny that she picked one of their most electronic-sounding songs... I don't mind UD, I actually quite like it, but she needs to listen to more songs to really get what Muse are about.

That's exactly what I said! I agree, I don't mind it but I consider it half-assed Muse :chuckle: I told her to listen to earlier Muse. I don't think she'll like it :rolleyes:

Me and my friend from school talked about Muse:

Me: Why do you think Muse is bad?

Friend: They're too boring, I prefer heavy-kind of music.

Me: What Muse songs have you heard?

Friend: Well, I don't remember the name, but I remember there was some kind of dancing girl in the music video...

Me: Undisclosed Desires?

Friend: Yeah, that's it! And then one song from Twilight, something like Star Collision or...

Me: Neutron Star Collision.

Friend: Yeah, I think that was it.

Me: Oh well, listen to this *gives iPod to him and starts playing Hysteria*

Friend: Wow! This is a fucking cool song? What's the band?

Me: Muse...

Friend: What? No way!! This can't be Muse! This is a heavy song!

Me: That is Muse...and listen to this *starts playing Stockholm Syndrome*

Friend: Wow!...But what the hell?!? He sings fucking stupidly!!

Me: :facepalm:

Well, at least I tried.

it annoys me MAJORLY because paramore are just as much of a twilight band as muse are, yet people don't associate them with it. just a little miffed.

Well, that's because Paramore was famous before Twilight, unlike Muse. Of course Muse had lots of fans before Twilight, but they were recognized by the mass media only after Twilight, and now Muse is often called "The Twilight band" :(

Well, that's because Paramore was famous before Twilight, unlike Muse. Of course Muse had lots of fans before Twilight, but they were recognized by the mass media only after Twilight, and now Muse is often called "The Twilight band" :(

No.

i'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about.

You're always bloody annoying.

You're always against me.

You're always negative about everything.

So how the hell you can be favourite muser 2010?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

1. Yes?

2. Oh geez, I wonder why.

3. Only for you bby.

4. See 1 and 2.

And also, I have quoted you like...what, a total of three times? :LOL:

If you would have been Carrie you would probably have reported me for stalking by now.

EDIT: And also, what Gareeh said.

1. Yes?

3. Only for you bby.

4. See 1 and 2.

If you would have been Carrie you would probably have reported me for stalking by now.

Oh well, guess I'll have to leave this thread in total shame...:rolleyes:

And yes, most of the time, I don't even understand my own posts...And yes, I actually had no idea what I wrote...:erm::unsure::unsure: And yes, I have no idea about anything, really. And yes, you are still fucking annoying (no hard feelings, yeah?:))And yes, I'm using "and yes" too much. And yes, I will now leave this thread forever (or at least for a few days, so that everyone will forget all the things that I wrote here:D).

Oh well, guess I'll have to leave this thread in total shame...:rolleyes:

And yes, most of the time, I don't even understand my own posts...And yes, I actually had no idea what I wrote...:erm::unsure::unsure: And yes, I have no idea about anything, really. And yes, you are still fucking annoying (no hard feelings, yeah?:))And yes, I'm using "and yes" too much. And yes, I will now leave this thread forever (or at least for a few days, so that everyone will forget all the things that I wrote here:D).

tumblr_l587rsG3Hl1qzcik8o1_400.gif

1. Yes?

3. Only for you bby.

4. See 1 and 2.

Ha ha! I only came on this thread as I was bored. I assume you mean me, and wtf are you on about? I have never reported anyone for stalking. Maybe that's wishful thinking or something! I think you have a fixation! :LOL:

I know you've been pulled up on this already but I couldn't let it pass without comment.

So, Muse were not famous before Twilight? Do you know how utterly stupid this statement is? (I'm guessing you do by now).

Muse sold out Wembley Stadium twice long before Twilight. The USA is not the whole world, and just because a band is relatively unknown there does not mean the rest of the world hasn't noticed them.

Next time, think before you post :p

I know you've been pulled up on this already but I couldn't let it pass without comment.

So, Muse were not famous before Twilight? Do you know how utterly stupid this statement is? (I'm guessing you do by now).

Muse sold out Wembley Stadium twice long before Twilight. The USA is not the whole world, and just because a band is relatively unknown there does not mean the rest of the world hasn't noticed them.

Next time, think before you post :p

Yes, I do feel utterly ashamed by that post now, and I knew that Muse sold out Wembley (I wish I had been there:() and I don't even know what the fuck I was trying to say with that post. Yes, I'll need to think next time I write something...:p This post (yes, THIS post) is a good example of when I'm not thinking what I write, I just write.:rolleyes:

Let's just forget that post ever existed, okay?

Yes, I do feel utterly ashamed by that post now, and I knew that Muse sold out Wembley (I wish I had been there:() and I don't even know what the fuck I was trying to say with that post. Yes, I'll need to think next time I write something...:p This post (yes, THIS post) is a good example of when I'm not thinking what I write, I just write.:rolleyes:

Let's just forget that post ever existed, okay?

Ok :)

I hate how Non-Musers just hate on Muse either because:

A) I like them

B) They think Matt's ugly

C) They're popular or because of films

Also, it's incredibly annoying that because I'm a Muse fan, everyone assumes it's all I care about, think about and the only band I listen to, although they say the same about every band/artist I'm a fan of.

Le sigh.

Also, it's incredibly annoying that because I'm a Muse fan, everyone assumes it's all I care about, think about and the only band I listen to, although they say the same about every band/artist I'm a fan of.

This. :facepalm: I don't even listen to Muse every day, I just really like that hoodie… it's so warm…

• 1 month later...

I've never seen the big issue with the Radiohead comparisons but recently my iPod was playing on shuffle and at several points in the shuffle a Muse song came on (very typical of my iPod). We had a guest over and they didn't really know much of Muse's stuff, not even the famous singles and stuff. Anyway the first time a Muse song cam on he was like "Oh Radiohead!" I forgave him as it was the first time and politely corrected him but, after thinking he'd learn after a couple of songs and recognizing the voice, he literally was like "Oh, Radiohead!" every time a Muse song came on! He wasn't even kidding and it wasn't even their early stuff! :facepalm:

I've never seen the big issue with the Radiohead comparisons but recently my iPod was playing on shuffle and at several points in the shuffle a Muse song came on (very typical of my iPod). We had a guest over and they didn't really know much of Muse's stuff, not even the famous singles and stuff. Anyway the first time a Muse song cam on he was like "Oh Radiohead!" I forgave him as it was the first time and politely corrected him but, after thinking he'd learn after a couple of songs and recognizing the voice, he literally was like "Oh, Radiohead!" every time a Muse song came on! He wasn't even kidding and it wasn't even their early stuff! :facepalm:

That's odd, young Matt did have a similar voice to Thom but the recent stuff doesn't sound ANYTHING like Radiohead. :eek:

Friend: "Oh my gosh, what are you listening to? The Twilight band? Oh, that new band? Nuse, or whatever?"

Me: -Rofling- "Here, listen to this," -Plays CE-

Friend: "What is this? I thought they just wrote for Twilight?"

Me: :facepalm:

Oh my God I would fucking kill someone for that.

One thing that really annoys me is how people always call them "The Muse."

Also in the land where I come from, Muse is like a shunned foreign language. Liking Muse over here makes you REALLY feel different, this forum being an amazing outlet. :LOL: and of course one of my best friends thinks Muse is "robot death."

Archived