A 'friend' of mine always says to me that I'm too obsessed with Muse and that I want to marry Matt.

He then tells me he stayed up until midnight just so he could download the new Coldplay album the second it came out.

I slag Muse off, Matt the most. I waited a week after The Resistance came out to borrow it from my uncle for free. I only ever mention them lightly and when it fits with the conversation and even then it may not be in a good way.

But it's totally cool when he tells me he wants to be just like Chris Martin because he's such a nice, talented guy who makes "extremely unique music" in the middle of a conversation about Skyrim.

I despair :facepalm:

I slag Muse off, Matt the most. I waited a week after The Resistance came out to borrow it from my uncle for free. I only ever mention them lightly and when it fits with the conversation and even then it may not be in a good way.

I'm still guilty of talking about Muse. I can't tell how much I talk about it since I don't talk much, but there's also a lot of things about Muse I can say that's wrong.

I got the Resistance 2 days early, but I also didn't even do it on purpose.

I'm still guilty of talking about Muse. I can't tell how much I talk about it since I don't talk much, but there's also a lot of things about Muse I can say that's wrong.

I got the Resistance 2 days early, but I also didn't even do it on purpose.

I try to limit my ramblings about Muse, but apparently I still do it too much.

• 1 month later...
But it's totally cool when he tells me he wants to be just like Chris Martin because he's such a nice, talented guy who makes "extremely unique music" in the middle of a conversation about Skyrim.

I despair :facepalm:

LMAOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH omgod, i bet we couldn't even possibly bring matt bellamy up during a skyrim conversation!! that's mental ahahahaha. <---------- WITH THAT SAID, i do sometimees bring up muse in random situations with my brother, just because he's so clueless about music...after i told him to listen to muse, he told me his favourite songs were NSC and Undisclosed Desires :facepalm:

I don't really know if this belongs here, but.....

Someone told me once they hated Muse and they couldn't stand Perry Farrell. When I asked what he had to do with anything they were like, "Isn't that who sings for Muse?" :stunned:

That's really the only non-Muser moment I ever reacted to. :LOL:

I only care about people that hate Muse, when they attack me personally for liking them. Mind you, the guy attacks me most was generally surprised when David Guetta (sp?) didn't get into the Triple J hottest 100 in 2009, and told me that Matt edits his voice on recording. He is so deluded with mainstream pop, that he thinks all vocals have auto tune.

I hate him.

I only care about people that hate Muse, when they attack me personally for liking them. Mind you, the guy attacks me most was generally surprised when David Guetta (sp?) didn't get into the Triple J hottest 100 in 2009, and told me that Matt edits his voice on recording. He is so deluded with mainstream pop, that he thinks all vocals have auto tune.

I hate him.

Fuck! That's like my dad, he thinks Matt can sing beautifully because he uses autotune. :wtf:

Rageboilsinside.

I recently had this conversation with my sister who likes Muse, but not as much as I do.

Sis: Matt is really ugly.

Me: No he's not, have you seen those EYES?

Sis: I don't care, he's ugly, he has a weird nose, and he looks like he does drugs.

Me: Cool story.

:facepalm:

I recently had this conversation with my sister who likes Muse, but not as much as I do.

Sis: Matt is really ugly.

Me: No he's not, have you seen those EYES?

Sis: I don't care, he's ugly, he has a weird nose, and he looks like he does drugs.

Me: Cool story.

:facepalm:

125mlxk.jpg

Do you have that link fucking saved or something it's the second time I've seen you post it and it always takes me by surprise.

I just google "Matt Bellamy 2011".

Touche.

Don't you hate it when someone says 5 seconds into a song "I already don't like it."? You have to give the song a chance!

Indeed.

Double post? Soon you'll become a BanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBanBan owner.

And was that picture supposed to be so hygienically bad?

Archived