Guest jessychickin

Whilst watching H.A.A.R.P with me today, my dad (as I was praising Dom's drumming) told me that all you need to be a good drummer is "timing, you can hit any of the things and it will sound the same" :facepalm:

HE ALSO SAID MATT LOOKS LIKE CHRIS DA BURG :fear:

At leased he enjoyed it I suppose :stunned::LOL:

ok, my brother said that the only reason i love Muse so much is because i think they're cute! I got so mad at him and told him that I loved them way before i even saw what they looked like :mad:

and then he said that girls would only listen to music by guys who are hot, blah blah blah :mad:

:mad: grrr

ok, my brother said that the only reason i love Muse so much is because i think they're cute! I got so mad at him and told him that I loved them way before i even saw what they looked like :mad:

and then he said that girls would only listen to music by guys who are hot, blah blah blah :mad:

:mad: grrr

That's the only reason I like them :erm:

Kidding!

I like them because they were in Twilight :ninja:

Kidding.

That's the only reason I like them :erm:

Kidding!

I like them because they were in Twilight :ninja:

Kidding.

:LOL:

i got pissed of today at all the girls in my math class (some of them were my "friends") were all talking about vampires and stupid stuff, and one of the girls has only two muse songs on her ipod :mad:

gee, i wonder which ones :rolleyes::facepalm:

she might not have IBTY New Moon mix though, and thats a good thing :LOL:

no i'm pretty sure it's the new moon remix :indiff:

she tried out for a play today and i said that if she made it she would have to add one more muse song on her ipod :D a song of my choice :LOL: she didnt make it :( i'm trying to turn her into a muser :ninja:

Archived