:yesey:

Though I think they are all hot. :$

Though I also at times wonder how much of that is physical attraction and how much of it is because they are in Muse. :LOL:

This :yesey:

My dad said this the other day

Dad:"Why does the singer sound like he's losing his breathe every 5 seconds?"

Me:"Dad,shut up."

My 10 year old sister was in the living room when I was watching a Muse dvd from Japan in 2000, and after a few minutes she started going *GASP*...*GASP*...*GASP* , looked at me with a mocking smile and then left the room.

It was quite funny actually.

A girl I was talking to hadn't heard any muse and thought they were folk musicians. WTF!?

It was quite funny but it was just her who annoyed me :p she likes xfactor music and was shocked by the sound of mosh pits...

And a guy who likes metal and stuff who tells me that he has a wide music taste told me muse were shit. Then went on listing all the bands he likes saying how amazing they are *facepalm*

I know it's a matter if opinion but, GOD!!!

My brother and I in the bathroom and SS playing:

Me: *singing a little bit*

MB: THIS music is so horrible! How can you listen to THIS?

Me: *no comment*

MB: Seriously, do you like that music?

Me: No!!!!....... I love it :phu:

He always comment when SS is playing or Hysteria... Well after his comment SS ended and I skiped over to Hysteria :phu:

AND

My dad and I were talking about the Frequency Festival. I only attend the festival day were Muse were playing. My parents waited outside for me to pick me up to drive home to Germany. They sad they heard them playing the last too songs (Hysteria & KoC). They liked it....

I told him many time which song which title has... :rolleyes:

Today I had this talk with my dad. I was listening to SS again:

D: Oh... That song is awesome! I heard this one while waiting outside for you!

Me: You said you heard the last two songs... Didn't you?

D: Yes

Me: This is Stockholm Syndrome. You listened to Hysteria and Knights of Cydonia!

*Supermassive Black Hole was playing now*

D: Oh!! But I listened to THIS!

Me: No Dad! That's SMBH! You listened to Hysteria and Knights of Cydonia! :facepalm:

Well it was kinda funny cause he always says that SMBH is his favorite song by muse so... it got me thinking... he knows the live version off haarp so *shrugs*

:LOL:

AND

I hate it to clean my room. It's not dirty at all... don't get me wrong... My mum is obsessed with this :rolleyes:

Well her comment:

Stephanie, if you would only clean your room as much as you spend time on Muse... Gosh that would be a dream which never will come true.

:LOL::chuckle:

Nooo...I went to stay at a friends yesterday and I was planning on keeping up with Wembley and whatnot while I was there but when I brought Muse up they all told me that they hated them. :stunned::(

One of my friends said that the beginning of PiB was the worst thing he'd ever heard and I thought he liked Muse...:'(

If any of them are reading this: HOW DARE YOU? :mad:

Nooo...I went to stay at a friends yesterday and I was planning on keeping up with Wembley and whatnot while I was there but when I brought Muse up they all told me that they hated them. :stunned::(

One of my friends said that the beginning of PiB was the worst thing he'd ever heard and I thought he liked Muse...:'(

If any of them are reading this: HOW DARE YOU? :mad:

why would they be on here if they hate muse?

and Pib? really? wow :rolleyes:

I was in Madrid monday till Friday this week with my class. And i was originally going to Wembley but because of this trip i couldn't, so i kinda whined about it while being on the trip. My classmates thinks i'm weird and hates me, and i think that made it worse, so they ruined my new Origin of Symmetry vinyl by losing it on the floor while helding it for me. They're calling them a gay band all the time too, and says that Matt looks like a fool and has a gayish name. WTF is wrong about being gay though?

They make me crazy.

I was in Madrid monday till Friday this week with my class. And i was originally going to Wembley but because of this trip i couldn't, so i kinda whined about it while being on the trip. My classmates thinks i'm weird and hates me, and i think that made it worse, so they ruined my new Origin of Symmetry vinyl by losing it on the floor while helding it for me. They're calling them a gay band all the time too, and says that Matt looks like a fool and has a gayish name. WTF is wrong about being gay though?

They make me crazy.

How can you have a gay name? Does it have relationships with names of the same sex? :rolleyes:

Sorry about your OoS vinyl :( They don't sound like very nice people. :erm:

They make me crazy.

:eek: I'm so sorry.

Archived