I have a friend (not really a friend but whatever) who didn't know I listen to Muse so when I mentioned it to her once she started screaming and yelling that she hates them so much, that her ears bleed when she hears them, that she would rather die than listen to them. Overall she scared the fuck out of me and when I asked her why she hates them so much she just said "Because I do." And the only songs she ever heard were TiRO and Sunburn.

I don't understand how can you hate a band with such burning passion if you've only heard two songs.

I have a friend (not really a friend but whatever) who didn't know I listen to Muse so when I mentioned it to her once she started screaming and yelling that she hates them so much, that her ears bleed when she hears them, that she would rather die than listen to them. Overall she scared the fuck out of me and when I asked her why she hates them so much she just said "Because I do." And the only songs she ever heard were TiRO and Sunburn.

I don't understand how can you hate a band with such burning passion if you've only heard two songs.

The person is obviously 1. A musical idiot or 2. A huge, ginormous troll with attitude.

• 2 months later...

I live, like, an hour out of Sydney, and hardly anyone at my new schools likes, or even KNOWS Muse for that matter! Two of my friends brothers like them, but my friends don't! I have a twin sister, and she hates them just because I like them! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE REAL MUSIC INSTEAD OF ONE DIRECTION AND TAYLOR SWIFT!

but I have been doing some FB stalking and I have realised that my crush likes bands like Muse, and his friend like Muse :D .... but he did say The Smiths are sexier than Muse and I was like .... :mad::stunned::rolleyes::D I still lub you

All those crazy, awesome, sexy Musers out there, keep educating people about real music! I love all you guys, all your posts cheer me up so much and make me feel like I'm not alone! (I just moved to a different state and I don't really have any friends here :( )

I live, like, an hour out of Sydney, and hardly anyone at my new schools likes, or even KNOWS Muse for that matter! Two of my friends brothers like them, but my friends don't! I have a twin sister, and she hates them just because I like them! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE REAL MUSIC INSTEAD OF ONE DIRECTION AND TAYLOR SWIFT!

but I have been doing some FB stalking and I have realised that my crush likes bands like Muse, and his friend like Muse :D .... but he did say The Smiths are sexier than Muse and I was like .... :mad::stunned::rolleyes::D I still lub you

All those crazy, awesome, sexy Musers out there, keep educating people about real music! I love all you guys, all your posts cheer me up so much and make me feel like I'm not alone! (I just moved to a different state and I don't really have any friends here :( )

There's supposedly a ton of Musers in Perth...

There's supposedly a ton of Musers in Perth...

Enough for the infamous 'We're in fucking Perth you dick!' quote :LOL:

The non-muser girl in my class how insults Muse when she hasn't heard more than 30 seconds of one song and she only likes classical music if that (which I like too, but she's so rude sometimes ugh, and the one song was part of ExoPt1 so how does she call them 'a whiny rock band'!?!) Hate narrow-minded people :indiff:

The non-muser girl in my class how insults Muse when she hasn't heard more than 30 seconds of one song and she only likes classical music if that (which I like too, but she's so rude sometimes ugh, and the one song was part of ExoPt1 so how does she call them 'a whiny rock band'!?!) Hate narrow-minded people :indiff:

Ugh, I hate those people. Just ignore them, listen to what you want. *sage advice*

People would probably think the same about you for Justin Bieber or One Direction :p

But I've heard theri songs, in full, unwillingly but I have. I'm not a hyporcrite when I say they're terrible.

I'll take your word for it, because there's no way in hell i'm listening to a full justin beiber/1d song...

NO. WAY.

IN HELLLL.

I'll take your word for it, because there's no way in hell i'm listening to a full justin beiber/1d song...

NO. WAY.

IN HELLLL.

Had to effin blast the albums through a few times to get it out, but I'm good now. :)

Oooh, I'm taking off mah earrings! I was thinking Zathura, then Little Manhattan.

Another war that'll most likely end in pics/gifs, really? :pEither ways' fine, both are :awesome:

But I've heard theri songs, in full, unwillingly but I have. I'm not a hyporcrite when I say they're terrible. They are when a boy comments' Who's Muse? I don't even know them! THEY SUCK!'

See, you know they're horrible because you've heard them. how can they judge if they've never heard them? :mad:

Archived