But back on topic, please. So, erm.... if I even mention the word Muse, my 8 year old runs screaming from the room just to try and annoy me. She has awful taste in music. :(

Ahhhh, she's 8, at least she HAS good music around her. Looking back to when I was 8... i can't even believe the crap that surrounded me :(

That really is a rather creepy picture. :noey:

But back on topic, please. So, erm.... if I even mention the word Muse, my 8 year old runs screaming from the room just to try and annoy me. She has awful taste in music. :(

God, what a pest. I hope she dies in a fire-ey passionate love for Muse at an old age.

:LOL: I used to brainwash her by playing her my music, and at age 5 she was obsessed with Muse. (She does still like Metric, Blondie and Gaga at least.) But the rest is that awful Taylor Swift/Selena Gomez crap. :noey: She started having her own opinion. :'( I have a feeling as she gets older, she'll be more into top 40 pop. I can just tell already how different we are in a lot of areas.

She can't stand Bieber, though. :awesome:

Don't you hate it when someone says 5 seconds into a song "I already don't like it."? You have to give the song a chance!

I've done that loaaads of times... :LOL::LOL: My friend is a full-on justin beiber fan (meaning she'll forget about him by next year) and she's tried to convert me :stunned::stunned: But i can't listen to, like, more than 10 seconds...and i reckon in a jb forum, she'd mirror your views :p

uhm, that was slightly off topic, but i'll bring it back. The previously mentioned friend has a VERY, VERY, VEEEERY different taste in music to me :/ she says she saw muse at the Big Day Out, and i quote 'they are terrible live' :stunned::stunned: needless to say, she drives me mental

Well the Showbiz/OoS tours had a lot less backing stuff.

And Showbiz didn't have much of a massive sound, did it? ;)

And OoS wasn't that massive live either tbh. Although it was still some really heavy stuff for 3 guys, ofc.

No when they got their most massive sound Absolution onward they started getting backing tracks heavily and then Morgan.

And yes OoS gigs still accomplished a lot for just three of them.

Exactly. So it wasn't exactly just a 3-piece band making a lot of sound.

On FB:

395958_2962367188880_1552591384_32840609_1849218624_n.jpg

"the one on the right looks so old and ugleh =p"

ಠ_ಠ

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ahahahah xD well, in the non-muser's defence, that is a picture does make dom look old and...to some extent...ugly....don't kill me i actually take offence in the fact that he said 'the one on the right' :phu:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ahahahah xD well, in the non-muser's defence, that is a picture does make dom look old and...to some extent...ugly....don't kill me i actually take offence in the fact that he said 'the one on the right' :phu:

Yeah true...so I directed her to the PDT :chuckle:

Archived