What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Only three more months people! :awesome::dance::awesome: It's been almost that long since tickets went on sale, so it'll be here before we know it. October 23 can't come fast enough!

I'm still debating whether to grab some tickets for the New Jersey show the next day too... I can't really afford it, but I desperately want to go to both shows. Maybe I'll ask for tix for the NJ show for my birthday. :D

Poll added upon brilliant suggestion by Bailey Essrog :happy:

Thanks! I didn't figure out we could vote for all 12 songs until after I had submitted my choices, so CE, Bliss and Sunburn it'll have to be for me... rare songs like Showbiz and Escape would be fine too, of course, but I'd like to keep my votes somewhat realistic :LOL:

It seems unlikely they'll play Sunburn or Showbiz but if they do I will go crazy! Muscle Museum and Space Dementia would be amazing too; those should be on the poll. :p

It seems unlikely that they'll play anything from this poll. Not to be a downer but to expect anything that wasn't played in the Spring is way too much of a stretch...

Yeah I had to get my tickets for this through both concertmaps and ticketmaster (one for me and one for a friend), and the ticketmaster one got here over a month ago, while Im still waiting for the concertmap one to get here. Regardless Im still really psyched for this even over 2 months out! Actually had a random dream yesterday where they played a tiny secret show the day before in my hometown and I met them, so you could say anticipation is running high for this show :D

Yeah I had to get my tickets for this through both concertmaps and ticketmaster (one for me and one for a friend), and the ticketmaster one got here over a month ago, while Im still waiting for the concertmap one to get here. Regardless Im still really psyched for this even over 2 months out! Actually had a random dream yesterday where they played a tiny secret show the day before in my hometown and I met them, so you could say anticipation is running high for this show :D

I know you had that dream....I saw you post about it on FB :)

I'm excited too, it'll be my first time seeing them live

Still don't know who is coming with me though as my friend doesn't know if she'll have the money to cover the other ticket yet......

C'mon, lets revive this thread, it needs more attention :D

Anyways, I can't wait to go to my second Muse concert, and first ever time in the GA, arrrggghhh :D

Is there a time most GA people show up, since I was planning on getting there at 7 A.M, and doing homework till the doors opened. I'd also be willing to form groups with people, to get food, and save spots for bathroom breaks, stuff like that ;)

Archived