What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

I'm kind of worried about this actually.

... Especially since Metric are also on the new Twilight soundtrack.

It'll be like a ~super~ Twilight concert.

All we need now is for Robert Pattinson to show up. Joy.

well.. that can actually be good... all the twilighters will be crazy running after him...

and we will have muse only for us :rolleyes:

Umm, can we do this in between the NYC gigs? Please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2btvvBZpBM

Yes, but only if it's Neutron Star Collision. You take the opening solo and I'll be sure to back you up. ;)

You'd never see something like that here, that is freakin' awesome, we have to do it.

Let's see... It's gotta be at Bryant Park at 42nd Street or Columbus Square right outside of Central Park!

Yes, but only if it's Neutron Star Collision. You take the opening solo and I'll be sure to back you up. ;)

You'd never see something like that here, that is freakin' awesome, we have to do it.

Let's see... It's gotta be at Bryant Park at 42nd Street or Columbus Square right outside of Central Park!

Oh we can so do that. There might only be like five of us, but maybe passers-by will assume we're crazy homeless theater majors and throw us money. :LOL:

Oh we can so do that. There might only be like five of us, but maybe passers-by will assume we're crazy homeless theater majors and throw us money. :LOL:

In that case, there are a couple of wide open 'performance' spaces at the Times Square and Penn Station subway stops with our name on it. These are usually reserved for some of the city's better street acts, so bring your A games -- I'll supply the bucket for collections. :)

PPL! seriously... i just cant wait for this gig's

that week will be a year since i came to study here, and i only planed to stay for 6 months..

now im waiting to know if they will keep playing after this tour here or if they're going down to southamerica... that would be the only reason for me to go back :LOL:

PPL! seriously... i just cant wait for this gig's

that week will be a year since i came to study here, and i only planed to stay for 6 months..

now im waiting to know if they will keep playing after this tour here or if they're going down to southamerica... that would be the only reason for me to go back :LOL:

I forget where, but I read they're going to wrap up 2010 in Australia and continue the tour next year. I doubt they'll squeeze South America between the U.S. and Australia this year, so presumably they'll go down there early 2011... I'll be back from Argentina in October, but I may have to return for the South American leg!

I forget where, but I read they're going to wrap up 2010 in Australia and continue the tour next year. I doubt they'll squeeze South America between the U.S. and Australia this year, so presumably they'll go down there early 2011... I'll be back from Argentina in October, but I may have to return for the South American leg!

well i should be back in argentina right after the october gigs, but since classes there ends on december, is not a big deal if i dont go back... i can stay here 6 more months.. and go back in april... but that's only if Muse doesnt announce any southamerican gig between Nov-April... cause if they do.. ill go back right after the october gigs... :rolleyes:

cause they havent been there in a long time.. so next time they go down, it will be epic :awesome:

btw, how's everything going there for you? do you like it?

well i should be back in argentina right after the october gigs, but since classes there ends on december, is not a big deal if i dont go back... i can stay here 6 more months.. and go back in april... but that's only if Muse doesnt announce any southamerican gig between Nov-April... cause if they do.. ill go back right after the october gigs... :rolleyes:

cause they havent been there in a long time.. so next time they go down, it will be epic :awesome:

btw, how's everything going there for you? do you like it?

I'm leaving for BsAs this weekend. I'm sure I'll love it, otherwise I wouldn't be crazy enough to make the move!

I'm leaving for BsAs this weekend. I'm sure I'll love it, otherwise I wouldn't be crazy enough to make the move!

you will...

its an awesome place... you can never get bored there... like in new york..

the first week i came here, i was in NY and i felt like home...

food is amazing :D i miss a lot that... my mummy's food :supersad: lol

I would so do the sing along in between the NYC gigs.

Just name the time and place and I will be there!

Should also mention I happen to have an extra ticket if anyone is going solo. Section 303, Row G. Right now the plan was to have a friend of mine come in from out of town for the concert, but he doubts he will get the time off. So I have to either sell the ticket, or sell both and use the money to buy a single ticket, but I hate going to concerts alone.

If anyone has a spare GA or two for this show, please to be letting me know. :)

i'm still waiting to get mine from concertmaps, but i'll have one extra if you're interested...but i have no idea when i'm getting them

for the MSG gig earlier this year, they showed up out of nowhere about two months before, and I got an email a few days later saying they were being sent out.

looking forward to this :awesome: no idea what nassau coliseum is like though, but at least it's close by.

i'm still waiting to get mine from concertmaps, but i'll have one extra if you're interested...but i have no idea when i'm getting them

for the MSG gig earlier this year, they showed up out of nowhere about two months before, and I got an email a few days later saying they were being sent out.

looking forward to this :awesome: no idea what nassau coliseum is like though, but at least it's close by.

Like a smaller, cheaper version of MSG :LOL: the wait area outside for GAers is nicer though. Right about the concertmaps thing...they're screwing with our minds releasing more GA tickets after they "sold out" :p

Like a smaller, cheaper version of MSG :LOL: the wait area outside for GAers is nicer though. Right about the concertmaps thing...they're screwing with our minds releasing more GA tickets after they "sold out" :p

i know...

and with not sending our tickets right after we bought them...

i dont know you, but it's driving me crazy that my tickets are not here... even more cause i have to fly to NY.. and im afraid they're not gonna send them on time :(

whether it's smaller and cheaper or not, i can't really complain :)

just not sure how i'll get there and back - for the MSG gig i stayed in NYC overnight, but i think i'll go straight home after since it's a bit closer.

and yeah, i got my GA tickets after it was sold out for a good while.

They always do that :) Maybe it gives scalpers the impression that tickets really are sold out and they go away! :D that's what I like to think

my host mom text me this morning and said...

some "Muse stuff" came in the mail for you...

im waiting 3 things

Tickets :awesome:

The NME edition

and the Japanese ed of Hullabaloo (dvd)

I'll be happy with any of those in my hands, but i hope it is a ticket:awesome:

just not sure how i'll get there and back - for the MSG gig i stayed in NYC overnight, but i think i'll go straight home after since it's a bit closer.

and yeah, i got my GA tickets after it was sold out for a good while.

There is a Marriott right next door to the Coliseum. If you can't make it home you could always stay there

How early do you guys plan on showing up?

I won't leave too early for the sake of my friend who probably doesn't want to stand around Uniondale forever trying to find stuff to do, but depending on how they do the GA line-up it might be necessary to get there early.

I live on the other side of the sound and my drive to the coliseum is relatively short distance-wise, but I have no idea what traffic's gonna be like once I cross over the Whitestone into Queens.

Archived