What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

i've been slowly inserting muse into my friend's lives. already have 2/3 converts. so the initial complaints about waking up at butt o'clock in the morning have pretty much subsided :D

you're so lucky..

my friends cant bealive that im not going for vacations with them, and im having this "muse week" by myself... they kind of hate me right now :D

:musesign: I DONT CARE :dance:

you're so lucky..

my friends cant bealive that im not going for vacations with them, and im having this "muse week" by myself... they kind of hate me right now :D

:musesign: I DONT CARE :dance:

Eh, I'll be at the shows too. We'll be running into each other a lot. :D Are you going straight down to NC from NYC or what?

Four shows down the coast - now THAT is kickass :\mm/:

Totally jealous btw lol If I had the time and money, I'd totally split the cost and tailgate with you :dance::musesign:

i wish u could, lol.

but im excited cause i know i'll get to know some other musers on the road/gigs too.. :rolleyes:

i only get 2 weeks off from work, and im only taking 4 days in june, so i can use it on october...

nobody understand me.. *outside this forum*

Eh, I'll be at the shows too. We'll be running into each other a lot. :D Are you going straight down to NC from NYC or what?

that will be a lot of fun!

yeah, on monday 25th im taking the train to NC... so ill get there by 9pm...

and then to the lines by 6 am i guess..

and then try to get a ride to va..

Edit: i got my ride! church offered it :D

Concertmaps can go to hell. The lesson is get your tickets from Ticketmaster, the lesser of two evils ... unless, of course, you don't mind the panic attacks and fits of rage brought on by Concertmaps' refusal to send your tickets until a week or two before the gig.

Concertmaps can go to hell. The lesson is get your tickets from Ticketmaster, the lesser of two evils ... unless, of course, you don't mind the panic attacks and fits of rage brought on by Concertmaps' refusal to send your tickets until a week or two before the gig.

I ordered my tickets from concertmaps during the presale and couldn't believe when it said something like, "you'll get your tickets at least one week prior to the show." It makes me so nervous that they won't get to me on time. WHY does it take so long?

You got the hard tickets already? :O[/quotet

yes they came yesterday but my husband didnt tell me until i was walking out the door for work today. he's like "oh yea your tickets came yesterday". i was like WHAT!!!!!where are they? yup it was them. i told him dont ever do that to me again... then gave him a BIG kiss.. he made my day:)

i recall getting the tickets for the MSG show around two months before - it'll probably be the same with this show really

I got mine about 10 days before the gig, and my Philly tix came a couple days later. I started calling their customer service a couple weeks before and they kept saying the tickets would be sent out tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow... I guess some people are getting them sooner than others, which makes no sense since Concertmaps must already have all of the tickets so why not just send them out to everyone at the same time? The only reason I can think of is they want to discourage scalping, but judging by how many Stubhub ticket purchases say "will be sent out in October," it isn't really working!

Because the tickets are hand-painted by American Indians, on paper pressed in outer space. At least that's the most logical explanation.

They also are delivered by horse, like the midnight ride of Paul Revere.

lol

thats the only thing that sounds logical...

just picture a usps man, on a white horse, delivering our muse tickets...

would be surreal, and fun :awesome:

The Neutron Star countdown on the homepage made it feel like this week would go on forever. Wasn't it "3 Days to Go" three days ago?? It better be good... and it better not increase the Twilighters/Muse fans ratio at the fall gigs... :mad:

i've lost my hopes with that...

more twilight songs = more twilighters at the gigs:(

with concertmaps???? :eek:

No Ticketmaster. I've never ordered through ConcertMaps. The site that handles presale for Warped Tour and Mayhem fest does something similar. They say that you will receive your tickets about 1 week before your show. They generally ship them all a week before the first date though. Even if you order the day the presale goes up (usually in March) you don't start getting your tickets until the middle of June.

Ticketmaster is definitely the best. Tickets are cheaper, you have the option of printing out your tickets after buying them, etc. The only bad thing is that the good tickets go pretty quickly. After buying my floor tickets on stubhub, I ended up spending around 200 for two tickets, while when i went to the boston show i spent 70 for one ticket. with stubhub i could only have the tickets shipped, and they won't be shipped until October.

No Ticketmaster. I've never ordered through ConcertMaps. The site that handles presale for Warped Tour and Mayhem fest does something similar. They say that you will receive your tickets about 1 week before your show. They generally ship them all a week before the first date though. Even if you order the day the presale goes up (usually in March) you don't start getting your tickets until the middle of June.

oh.. okay..

i got excited thinking that concertmaps was sending tickets already :rolleyes:

Ticketmaster is definitely the best. Tickets are cheaper, you have the option of printing out your tickets after buying them, etc. The only bad thing is that the good tickets go pretty quickly. After buying my floor tickets on stubhub, I ended up spending around 200 for two tickets, while when i went to the boston show i spent 70 for one ticket. with stubhub i could only have the tickets shipped, and they won't be shipped until October.

i know.. i got my ticket last week.. and im still waiting from stubhub and concertmaps... :mad:

the one that i bought on tm were the cheapest ones, cause i've paid the double for the ones that i got with stubhub.. :facepalm:

The Neutron Star countdown on the homepage made it feel like this week would go on forever. Wasn't it "3 Days to Go" three days ago?? It better be good... and it better not increase the Twilighters/Muse fans ratio at the fall gigs... :mad:

I'm kind of worried about this actually.

... Especially since Metric are also on the new Twilight soundtrack.

It'll be like a ~super~ Twilight concert.

All we need now is for Robert Pattinson to show up. Joy.

Archived