What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

We're coming across for the gig but I know we won't be there as early as 7am. Not sure yet what time to start queuing. Still debating what to do about tickets as Concertmaps will not post these to us and the box-office there cannot guarantee that Will Call will not be open before the doors...which is really useful:rolleyes: IF we can get the hotel to agree to accept our tickets then we'll get them posted there.

C'mon, lets revive this thread, it needs more attention :D

Anyways, I can't wait to go to my second Muse concert, and first ever time in the GA, arrrggghhh :D

Is there a time most GA people show up, since I was planning on getting there at 7 A.M, and doing homework till the doors opened. I'd also be willing to form groups with people, to get food, and save spots for bathroom breaks, stuff like that ;)

Most people get there at like 10 in good weather and a bit later if it's chilly

Most people get there at like 10 in good weather and a bit later if it's chilly

As this will be my very first Muse concert, I decided to get a seat ticket ( please no ribbing:(). Since I live in NYC, I'll have to take the LIRR to Long Island - about an hour trip out there. I was planning on leaving my home around 3:00 pm, commute to Penn Station n get the train. Is 3:00 a good time to leave? It'll give four and a half hours before the doors open. Maybe I should leave at 2:00, in case the LIRR has trouble like they're having now. Advice please??

i don't know what's going on with LIRR right now, but i don't see how it could be an issue leaving at 3pm. generally i go down to the venue right when the doors open, but i still see people coming in a good while after that. so i don't think there's much to worry about.

i don't know what's going on with LIRR right now, but i don't see how it could be an issue leaving at 3pm. generally i go down to the venue right when the doors open, but i still see people coming in a good while after that. so i don't think there's much to worry about.

Ok cool, thank you. ;)

As this will be my very first Muse concert, I decided to get a seat ticket ( please no ribbing:(). Since I live in NYC, I'll have to take the LIRR to Long Island - about an hour trip out there. I was planning on leaving my home around 3:00 pm, commute to Penn Station n get the train. Is 3:00 a good time to leave? It'll give four and a half hours before the doors open. Maybe I should leave at 2:00, in case the LIRR has trouble like they're having now. Advice please??

If you've got seats there's not reason to get there before doors open unless you wanted to hang out with the people in the queue

" New York University professor Wayne McDonnell, a noted expert in sports management and economics, said Nassau Coliseum is one of the worst sports arenas in the country and plans to redevelop are desperately needed.

"They need to tear that place down," said McDonnell. "If you're trying to recruit free agents and you're trying to recruit people to the facility, you're going to lose people." "

Well, I'm pumped for Uniondale. :\mm/:

need 2 tickets :/

ticketmaster is only showing me tickets where I won't even be able to see metric

i dont need amazing tickets specifically but a buddy and I would really love to go and not be shafted by stubhub fees

lemme know

Those tickets are actually really good if you don't mind not seeing Metric. You'll actually be closer to the stage than the seats in front of the stage

I got 325 tickets from ticketmaster

33008s_a.gif

it seems to me like i'd be able to see metric but the site says I wouldn't. What do you guys think?

they might be saying that just in case, I went to a broadway show once and my seats were obstructed view and there were only like 1 or 2 times where you couldn't see the top of one of the characters heads. If though you really cant see metric and want to, try walking around during their set to a place where you can see them. Sometimes people don't go to see the opening band so you might be able to snag better seats just for their set.

I know that i have to take LIRR from the city towards long island and then a bus that would drop me off near the arena, but i've heard that the buses wont run after the show, how much would a taxi charge me from the arena or around the arena all the way to the station?? Im sure the train does run late. one more question, how safe is the area around the arena?? Many Thanks!

I know that i have to take LIRR from the city towards long island and then a bus that would drop me off near the arena, but i've heard that the buses wont run after the show, how much would a taxi charge me from the arena or around the arena all the way to the station?? Im sure the train does run late. one more question, how safe is the area around the arena?? Many Thanks!

I've heard the area is relatively sketchy, but this is Long Island we're talking about. I'm betting it'll be perfectly safe considering thousands of concert goers will be flooding the streets all looking to make their way home. Not sure about the bus situation, but if it isn't running, you can try to share cabs with other people.

I got 325 tickets from ticketmaster

33008s_a.gif

it seems to me like i'd be able to see metric but the site says I wouldn't. What do you guys think?

325 looks like it'll be just good enough to be able to see Metric. If you were sitting anywhere further towards the back of the stage -- sections 326 through 340 -- Muse's tower set-up would probably block your view.

Yes it is a sketchy area. I know people who have gone to jones beach Theatre from Freeport. Took a cab from the train station. They pay roundtrip up front. Gave a number to call for return to station and cab was waiting. Was like 15 a person. I presume you would get off at westbury? Find the local cab company near the station, all towns have one.

Car is really your best option unfortunately.

Anyone selling GA tickets to this venue? No luck on musebay

There are some pretty good deals on ebay. Tix are selling for close to face value.

Thanks for the taxi suggestions. It would be a looong drive after the show, so I'm really hoping to rely on public transportation.

Archived