What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

How early do you guys plan on showing up?

I won't leave too early for the sake of my friend who probably doesn't want to stand around Uniondale forever trying to find stuff to do, but depending on how they do the GA line-up it might be necessary to get there early.

I live on the other side of the sound and my drive to the coliseum is relatively short distance-wise, but I have no idea what traffic's gonna be like once I cross over the Whitestone into Queens.

That's always weather dependent and stuff, but in March at MSG people who got there around noon were able to get barrier. Keep in mind that that was a particularly cold march day too!

Hey guys, I'm kind of late to the party, but I GOT GA TICKETS YAY :awesome: so hello. *waves*

Hey, I remember you from the Boston show (or better yet, I remember you talking a lot in the thread, getting the first spot in line for the floor, and then never actually seeing you there)!

Did you get floor this time too?

Hey, I remember you from the Boston show (or better yet, I remember you talking a lot in the thread, getting the first spot in line for the floor, and then never actually seeing you there)!

Did you get floor this time too?

:LOL: Yep, I got the floor this time too. Hmm, You may have seen me but not known it (kinda hard to miss, I had a jacket with bright red bones and a hat with aviator goggles).

Did you get floor too?

I was watching the Celtics-Lakers game tonight at a bar in Buenos Aires and was surprised to hear Uprising come on the house system at half-time... I was thrown for a loop even more when I heard the unmistakably cheesy intro to Neutron Star Collision... was disappointed to find that no one else shared in my excitement, but it reminded me that this fall back home will be special indeed! :)

Does anybody have 3 extra GA tickets for this gig?if I can swing it I want to fly up since Florida is out of luck.

if you know of anybody please let me know.

No extras to this show, but I have three that I'm trying to unload for the NJ show if you're interested in those -- face value of course. Was going to put them up on Musebay soon.

Sent a text to my friend about the tickets. GA's, right?

That's right, three GA tickets available for the Prudential Center show. I got them from the concertmaps presale, so I won't have the tickets in my hands until at the earliest a month before the show. PM me for more information...

That's right, three GA tickets available for the Prudential Center show. I got them from the concertmaps presale, so I won't have the tickets in my hands until at the earliest a month before the show. PM me for more information...

You offered 'em to Elissa first so she has first dibs. :) I am doing Uniondale though so we could always just meet in person if the tickets arrive late.

• 3 weeks later...
For those of you who purchased tickets on Stub Hub, you guys are receiving your tickets in the mail a week before the show, right? I'm getting really nervous that something will go wrong in that one week, or it won't ship in time.

If your seller bought tickets from Concertmaps, they'll receive the ticket one month before the gig. Ticketmaster has already shipped the tickets.

For those of you who purchased tickets on Stub Hub, you guys are receiving your tickets in the mail a week before the show, right? I'm getting really nervous that something will go wrong in that one week, or it won't ship in time.

That's what I was wondering about. I've only ever used Ticketmaster before...

Archived