What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Quick question, did anyone NOT get their concertmaps tix yet?

Just wondering if I haven't received by now if I should call them or something or give it a few more days? It's just that it looks like everyone else got theirs today.... :shifty:

Mine haven't yet. Hopefully soon so I can be cheered up a bit while sick. M.I.A. at Virgin FreeFest with a migraine was NOT a good idea. Thought my head would explode watching that trainwreck and had to leave early (right decision, ran over to LCD Soundsystem instead). :LOL:

Mine haven't yet. Hopefully soon so I can be cheered up a bit while sick. M.I.A. at Virgin FreeFest with a migraine was NOT a good idea. Thought my head would explode watching that trainwreck and had to leave early (right decision, ran over to LCD Soundsystem instead). :LOL:

Hope you feel better. :( I had the worst migraine I've ever had in my life a couple days ago ... not the headache kind, but the visual distortion kind. It was really terrifying because my entire field of vision eventually turned into a blazing flashing ring of light. Then I got the headache bit. I think I was actually listening to an M.I.A. song at some point during it, too ... don't know why I remember that.:LOL:

Yeah, no tickeys for me yet and I'm getting sad. Or sadder. I've got a wicked case of the blahs ... to say the least. Need tickets NOW.

Hope you feel better. :( I had the worst migraine I've ever had in my life a couple days ago ... not the headache kind, but the visual distortion kind. It was really terrifying because my entire field of vision eventually turned into a blazing flashing ring of light. Then I got the headache bit. I think I was actually listening to an M.I.A. song at some point during it, too ... don't know why I remember that.:LOL:

Yeah, no tickeys for me yet and I'm getting sad. Or sadder. I've got a wicked case of the blahs ... to say the least. Need tickets NOW.

No tickets for me either. And I'm feeling kinda blah too today :(

Got my ticket! Anyone else have a laugh at the part of the letter that points out how excited the band was to offer these tickets to the online community? Like Matt, Dom and Chris were jumping up and down and clapping because they could sell me a f'king ticket.:LOL: I wish it had said "bloody messageboard" instead of "online community."

Yeah, between this and hearing that couture won the T-shirt contest, I'm in a pretty good mood now. I was totally in the dumps last night and this morning, but it's nice when little things can cheer you up. Plus I had a nice afternoon with my parents showing them my Wembley videos (Haley I showed them your CE vid because my dad was like "Did your friends that were close up take any videos?" ... LOL my videos were ... uh, yeah). Now my dad wants them to make a DVD for the concert like they did for HAARP because he wants to hear better sound. And my mom says she loves Citizen Erased. My parents are awesome.:awesome:

Got my ticket! Anyone else have a laugh at the part of the letter that points out how excited the band was to offer these tickets to the online community? Like Matt, Dom and Chris were jumping up and down and clapping because they could sell me a f'king ticket.:LOL: I wish it had said "bloody messageboard" instead of "online community."

Yeah, between this and hearing that couture won the T-shirt contest, I'm in a pretty good mood now. I was totally in the dumps last night and this morning, but it's nice when little things can cheer you up. Plus I had a nice afternoon with my parents showing them my Wembley videos (Haley I showed them your CE vid because my dad was like "Did your friends that were close up take any videos?" ... LOL my videos were ... uh, yeah). Now my dad wants them to make a DVD for the concert like they did for HAARP because he wants to hear better sound. And my mom says she loves Citizen Erased. My parents are awesome.:awesome:

haha very cool.

whoa. when did you meet matt?! and yes im aware that i fb creepered you.

Are you Ingram BHaR V? Some Muser friend requested me and I don't know who it is :LOL:

Back in March on the first leg of the tour. Really random encounter, as I don't live in NY and had no idea where I was. Good times :happy:

Are you Ingram BHaR V? Some Muser friend requested me and I don't know who it is :LOL:

Back in March on the first leg of the tour. Really random encounter, as I don't live in NY and had no idea where I was. Good times :happy:

so jealous! haha im impressed. i know where i am going when i go to see them and am still unlucky! happy for you though thats awesome!

and if you are asking me..lol no. i'm jess.

Yeah, I was in the Bamboozle crowd which was pretty insane, but I think it was the non-Musers making life difficult for the rest of us. But Ive been pleasantly surprised by GA crowds of late, I went to the album release concert for Linkin Park a couple weeks ago and was 2nd row behind the barrier, and other than some guy that was smashed out of his mind popping in and out (who eventually got pushed away by other people as equally pissed off at him as I was), it was a very nice experience.

Yeah, I was in the Bamboozle crowd which was pretty insane, but I think it was the non-Musers making life difficult for the rest of us. But Ive been pleasantly surprised by GA crowds of late, I went to the album release concert for Linkin Park a couple weeks ago and was 2nd row behind the barrier, and other than some guy that was smashed out of his mind popping in and out (who eventually got pushed away by other people as equally pissed off at him as I was), it was a very nice experience.

haha awesome. i was there too. sigh. good times.

soooo stoke to be going to this show...it's my first live show believe it or not...i'm a huge MUSE nut. my wife bought me the tix for my 27th b-day which happends to be the next day(oct. 24).... we're going to the sat. show for recovery time on sunday-lol, i would love to go to both but can't.....praying to hear Micro Cuts live....praying because i know they wont play it...but hey, it's worth dreaming-lol...see you guys there!!

soooo stoke to be going to this show...it's my first live show believe it or not...i'm a huge MUSE nut. my wife bought me the tix for my 27th b-day which happends to be the next day(oct. 24).... we're going to the sat. show for recovery time on sunday-lol, i would love to go to both but can't.....praying to hear Micro Cuts live....praying because i know they wont play it...but hey, it's worth dreaming-lol...see you guys there!!

Never give up your hopes! there is a rumor that they soundchecked it early on the US leg...so there is definite hope. :happy: I'm praying to see RbS, Bliss, CE, and/or The Small Print :D

awesome. happy early bday!

Hey all! My tix arrived on Friday! :D Still haven't gotten the Newark tix though

On a less fun note, I just saw this on the news and thought it would be prudent to post this for anybody taking LIRR to the concert:

There will be service disruption on the Long Island Railroad the weekend of the concert. In short, they need to replace the awful switching system that went on fire a few weeks back.:eek:

*Hempstead, Far Rockaway & Port Jefferson Diesel Service Reduced to Every 2 Hours

http://mta.info/lirr/pubs/JCO/index.htm

You CAN get there, it may just take longer than it should.:mad:

Archived