What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Well, I arrive Friday, so I guess we'll head out to our Marriott Friday night after we meetup (??? I would still like to meetup with some people) on public transportation. And then Sunday at way too fucking early o'clock we'll hitch a lift with C3PO over to the Pru. ;)

EDIT: What's your plan, Kev?

Don't really have one yet :p After Columbus is done I'm going to figure it out more, but I'm thinking of getting there maybe around 11... Depends on what the consensus of the car pool I'm riding with is (they may want to get there a bit earlier). I'm also going to a Massive Attack show on Friday night and then I'll be in Manhattan/BK for drinks. I'll be staying at my apartment between gigs, but I'm down for partying afterward (Sunday in Manhattan?).

Don't really have one yet :p After Columbus is done I'm going to figure it out more, but I'm thinking of getting there maybe around 11... Depends on what the consensus of the car pool I'm riding with is (they may want to get there a bit earlier). I'm also going to a Massive Attack show on Friday night and then I'll be in Manhattan/BK for drinks. I'll be staying at my apartment between gigs, but I'm down for partying afterward (Sunday in Manhattan?).

Can't Sunday, at least not for long since I have a 1am bus back to DC, but yeah I was hoping to meet up Friday night and maybe Saturday after Nassau as well... And btw, I hate you for going to Columbus. Have fun, you bastard. ;)

What happened? :(

MONEY is what happened. lol And, my friend, I have a feeling, is going to bail. So... I think I am going to talk to her tomorrow and be like "Tell me the truth, do you want to go?" If she seems uncertain still, I'm selling them. I don't want to get stuck with $158 worth of tickets that I'm not using because she always drops out the day before, never in good timing. :( I really really want to go though.

MONEY is what happened. lol And, my friend, I have a feeling, is going to bail. So... I think I am going to talk to her tomorrow and be like "Tell me the truth, do you want to go?" If she seems uncertain still, I'm selling them. I don't want to get stuck with $158 worth of tickets that I'm not using because she always drops out the day before, never in good timing. :( I really really want to go though.

Can't you still go without her? :( Then you could sell her ticket and use the money toward transportation maybe.

For serious, yo. If she doesn't want to go, sell her ticket and use the money for transportation and go alone. There are plenty of us also going and I'm sure that any number of us will end up "adopting" you, so you won't really be alone.

Double post, sorry :p

Come by yourself! I am coming from CT too and I'll be on my own but I already know I won't be alone and I'll meet plenty of cool musers in the queue :happy:

Ok, here's the plan, for this gig only!:

During Feeling Good, when they're on the towers (or other piano song if we get really lucky), throw clean socks onto the stage. Then, when they come off the towers, it'll be a sea of socks for Matt! Lololololol :LOL:

During Feeling Good, when they're on the towers (or other piano song if we get really lucky), throw clean socks onto the stage. Then, when they come off the towers, it'll be a sea of socks for Matt! Lololololol :LOL:

*socks flyiiing hiiiigh you know how i feel*

:LOL:

Epic plan is epic :awesome: *high five* I actually believe I have socks with bananas on them that I never wore...

I kind of wonder what would happen if I brought my Eurasia flag :D

Im trying to find somewhere on Long Island that would sell the LED glasses Matt wore in the first leg of the tour. Itd be awesome if me and my best friend showed up at the barrier with those, perhaps we'd be spotted by the band :LOL:

Brilliant idea!! :LOL:

Embarassing Forum Post...

Anyone know any short middle-eastern (most preferably persian aka iranian) girls around Philly/NJ area that would like to go to this Muse concert?

I'd like to go with someone epic (and Muse fans are always pretty awesome!). I cant for the life of me find any cool girls in Philly that want to have some fun and jump around in the GA section with a 5'3" 27yo middle-eastern guy.

I gotta be back later that night to see my grandma whose from Iran, so you can trust me with not viewing giving away a free ticket as a some sort of way to try to get some as i will be busy gettin home after concert to see her (but would be nice to meet someone cool and new to meet again later). Yes, I have resorted to the Muse message boards to find a date to this ridiculously great event.

On a sidenote:

Here's a video I made in a few days for a contest to meet Muse last year which coincided and was inspired by the protests in Iran last year; Its a bit rushed but still pretty interesting ... (click 'Over 18' button to view, it has some pics of iran that are a lil' graphic):

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4186681/young_love_in_iran/

Not sure if that above claymation is creepy or epic. Im gonna settle on.... epic hehe. There are some references only iranians may get (Basij=iranian religious militia) and some only Americans will get (Captain Planet "Heart"). But kinda gives you an idea of the type of person i am to dedicate some time to make something artsy-fartsy-awesome like that.

Also as a testament to my personality, I bought 8 tickets to the Philly show and just gave them to my friends and sis so we could all experience the sweet awesomeness that is Muse and told them they can pay me back anytime they got the money. My sis and others can vouch for this :).

Private Message me if you asked and know anyone that is willing to go,

Please no peeps that just want the ticket and will ditch me, I dont wanna go alone...

Take care peeps and see ya in a month at the concert (prob with my sis if cant find anyone cool to go with heh),

-Arian

Archived