While you're handing out probabilities, any idea how likely it is that someone will take me up on my GA swap offer? (see sig)

Not a single person has inquired about it via MuseBay. Things are starting to look hopeless :(

i say >1%

i also think it being so far away you have just as good of luck trading for tickets in new york. also i think it was a lot easier to get the SF tickets so ppl that wanted it, got it.

make a craigslist post about it (both in socal and in norcal sections). muse board has like 50-100 socal ppl, of the how many tickets sold?

best of luck though. :(

Has anybody that bought their tickets off of concert maps received their tickets in the mail yet?

Should I be concerned if I haven't? I know it says that I should receive them at least a week before the concert. I'm just curious

Has anybody that bought their tickets off of concert maps received their tickets in the mail yet?

Should I be concerned if I haven't? I know it says that I should receive them at least a week before the concert. I'm just curious

This is my first time dealing with Concertmaps, but most people have been saying that the tickets typically come ~1 month before the show (so August).

I was wondering this, since i have yet to receive mine as well. By now i would have gotten them if it was ticketmaster or live nation. But i guess they're just slow sending them out. I wouldn't be worried.

I was wondering this, since i have yet to receive mine as well. By now i would have gotten them if it was ticketmaster or live nation. But i guess they're just slow sending them out. I wouldn't be worried.

It's not even September yet! Don't worry until September. They will arrive 1-2 weeks before the show. They do take a while.

Does anybody have any experience dealing with StubHub? I'm willing to just pay $400 to get two pit tickets to this show. However, if I'm going to pay that much I want to make sure they're real... I remember a teacher at my school made some fake tickets one time for an Aerosmith/Motley Crue concert. I don't want to buy a fake ticket. How does StubHub work? Are they reliable? Please comment. Thanks!

section 215, first muse concert.. i've seen some youtube vids from behind the stage and it doesnt look so bad..

is it worth it or should i try and go through the hassle of getting better seats?

I believe this is how that section's tickets will work. Your view for Passion Pit will be blocked a bit, but since Muse is going with pillar setup for the concert, it should be totally fine. You can always call Ticketmaster or the Staples Center to ask them about the view.

Sorry to spam, but can you guys help me out to win tickets to see Muse at Voodoo Fest in New Orleans over here in the U.S.? Just like a Facebook page for me and that'd be AWESOME. (points to sig) Thanks!

Done. Hope you win! :awesome:

This thread needs a bit of reviving though. :erm: Less than 100 days 'til this gig! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Going to this gig! My friend got called out of school during the presale and stayed home just for these tickets. :D

What's the deal with meeting up, etc.? Any special plans made up? I rarely visit this forum anymore :(

The only fairly firm (?:confused:?) SoCal meetup plan I'm aware of is In-N-Out after the SD gig on 9/22.

There's been talk of a possible Disneyland meetup on 9/24, or at least brunch/lunch/dinner or something at Downtown Disney that day.

I'll be queuing all day on 9/22, 9/23, and 9/25, so meeting up in the queue is my only only option those days. Flying back home to Seattle on 9/26.

There is another thread for meetup plans, but it's basically just a bunch of chatting and getting to know fellow Musers attending the SoCal gigs so far.

California Muser Meet-Up Sept 2010 Thread

The only fairly firm (?:confused:?) SoCal meetup plan I'm aware of is In-N-Out after the SD gig on 9/22.

There's been talk of a possible Disneyland meetup on 9/24, or at least brunch/lunch/dinner or something at Downtown Disney that day.

I'll be queuing all day on 9/22, 9/23, and 9/25, so meeting up in the queue is my only only option those days. Flying back home to Seattle on 9/26.

There is another thread for meetup plans, but it's basically just a bunch of chatting and getting to know fellow Musers attending the SoCal gigs so far.

California Muser Meet-Up Sept 2010 Thread

That's the only meetup I've come across besides In-N-Out. :erm: Other than that, just queue. Which won't be such a bad thing. :D

Archived