maybe someone asked already, but does anyone know if Staples Center allows cameras? do they allow SLR cameras? I don't know if I want to risk bringing one...last time I tried sneaking a crap camera in a venue, they used a metal detector and I had to pay them to hold onto my camera...

maybe someone asked already, but does anyone know if Staples Center allows cameras? do they allow SLR cameras? I don't know if I want to risk bringing one...last time I tried sneaking a crap camera in a venue, they used a metal detector and I had to pay them to hold onto my camera...

The band's policy is P&S only. No SLRs.

help everyone!!!

originally i was going to take loge 114 / row 15 but everyone's been talking about being behind the stage, obstructed views, etc.

the other choices are loge 107 / row 14

or loge 209 / row 4...

i know those two seats are at the other end of the whole stadium so i'm wondering

WHAT WHAT WHAT???

HELP!!!

lol

thanks everyone

help everyone!!!

originally i was going to take loge 114 / row 15 but everyone's been talking about being behind the stage, obstructed views, etc.

the other choices are loge 107 / row 14

or loge 209 / row 4...

i know those two seats are at the other end of the whole stadium so i'm wondering

WHAT WHAT WHAT???

HELP!!!

lol

thanks everyone

Stick with 114. You'll have a slightly limited view for Passion Pit, but your view for Muse will be incredible. Their stage setup is very open, so you will have no problem seeing. Being slightly behind the stage is way better than the other side of the arena.

Stick with 114. You'll have a slightly limited view for Passion Pit, but your view for Muse will be incredible. Their stage setup is very open, so you will have no problem seeing. Being slightly behind the stage is way better than the other side of the arena.

Agreed!! Side view is where it's at! :D

My side view, one level above section 114 equivalent in Vegas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mr4Tls4j94

ok! thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
If you are selling it for face value, I am very interested!

Sorry, I just can't :'( I got ripped off for it (and that was my mistake) and I'm trying to not lose a ton of money selling it. It was supposed to be my birthday present but the trip ended up not working out.

Eh well I would need 2, but thanks anyway :)

I hope you find your tickets alright :)

Hey everyone! I'm posting this in all of the SoCal gig threads since I'll be at all four and I wanted to catch all the wonderful .MU boardies that I might have the opportunity of seeing while I'm there. :happy:

I know there's been some talk of t-shirts, but no firm decisions, so I thought I'd let you all know what my plans are in case anyone else is interested. Basically, I'm doing the same thing I've done for all my Muse gigs this past year, and that is I'll be wearing my Resistance Tour .MU Forum Member T-shirt. :musesign:

For those who aren't familiar with these, it is a Resistance-inspired design created by fellow boardie, Jaxopolitan. The t-shirt is designed for forum members to order with their usernames on the left sleeve so we can identify each other at gigs. You can also add text to the back of the shirt and the right sleeve. Many people are listing their gigs attended on the back. With the men's shirt, you can also select different t-shirt colors other than black.

If you're interested in ordering, here are the links:

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan (US)

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan (Europe)

If you have questions about these shirts, visit this thread:

Resistance Tour T-Shirts

I already have two shirts in black and plan to order a third (since I'll be traveling in SoCal and probably won't be able to do laundry). I'm thinking of dark green this time and maybe putting my city/state on the right sleeve. I've been told that the dark colored shirts look best with the design. Sure would be fun to see lots of other boardies wearing these shirts at the shows so we can find each other easier! :yesey:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't received mine yet (bought them through the official pre-sale) and I just realized it's getting kind of late.[/quote

Haven't received mine yet either. Should be any day now! :D

I did however receive a visit from Dom and Tom Kirk last week!! :dom:

They promised me standing room on the side stage!! :kiss:

Can't wait until September!!

1256931049_MeandDom001.thumb.jpg.b3aa46045e3864b180ced39abbb19763.jpg

151805554_MeandDom002.thumb.jpg.37d053f55f06784d1f189507b2869c8a.jpg

Oh I almost forgot:

For those of you concerned about the sound quality at the Staples Center, my friends went to the Lady Gaga gig last Wednesday (I unfortunately couldn't go :(), and they tell me that from the floor the acoustics are still kinda echo-ey but still good since they've improved the sound system from years ago. Most likely this will be a LOUD concert at best!

Archived