On that note, what do you folks do with your wristbands afterward? I wear it for 2 or 3 days and then stick it in one of those plastic jack-o-lantern heads.

Out of curiosity, why do you suppose this gig sold out quicker than Anaheim and SD? Is it something about the Staples Center? I still really, really, desperately hope to swap my Sacramento GAs for one of these gigs instead. :(

On that note, what do you folks do with your wristbands afterward? I wear it for 2 or 3 days and then stick it in one of those plastic jack-o-lantern heads.

Out of curiosity, why do you suppose this gig sold out quicker than Anaheim and SD? Is it something about the Staples Center? I still really, really, desperately hope to swap my Sacramento GAs for one of these gigs instead. :(

I'm sure it was due to the fact that this concert is on a Saturday plus LA and its surrounding area is pretty populated :p

i wear the band for a week at most.

i used to keep concert stubs and wristbands in a book.... but i slowed down going to shows so i dont bother anymore

i got a book of every concert, and movie stub from 1999-2005. the 1999-2000 ones had their ink dissipating (were in a 3-ring binder, out of the sun). so i think your best bet would be to scan or photograph then, and re-print if you really wanna keep them.

i still haven't gotten my tickets yet.. i hope they don't get lost in the mail :(

e: i'm too lazy to read through 300 pages.. has anyone gotten their pre-sale tickets yet?

No, concertmaps tickets don't ship for a long time yet and ticketmaster tickets just printed. :( I got mail from ticketmaster today and thought it was my Muse tickets, but alas, it was something else.

I will not be attending the LA show nor do I have anything meaningful to contribute, but I just wanted to make a post in the 'cool' 4,000-post thread. OK bye now. :)

:LOL:

i still haven't gotten my tickets yet.. i hope they don't get lost in the mail :(

e: i'm too lazy to read through 300 pages.. has anyone gotten their pre-sale tickets yet?

pre-sale tickets are supposed to ship about a month before the show, I called concertmaps. oh and you don't really need to read through the other pages :rolleyes: just some of us musers and our crazy shenanigans. we are now located somewhere else

i wear the band for a week at most.

i used to keep concert stubs and wristbands in a book.... but i slowed down going to shows so i dont bother anymore

i got a book of every concert, and movie stub from 1999-2005. the 1999-2000 ones had their ink dissipating (were in a 3-ring binder, out of the sun). so i think your best bet would be to scan or photograph then, and re-print if you really wanna keep them.

I have my ticket tacked to my Muse wall :happy: can't wait to add my GA wristbands.

No, concertmaps tickets don't ship for a long time yet and ticketmaster tickets just printed. :( I got mail from ticketmaster today and thought it was my Muse tickets, but alas, it was something else.

thanks

pre-sale tickets are supposed to ship about a month before the show, I called concertmaps. oh and you don't really need to read through the other pages :rolleyes: just some of us musers and our crazy shenanigans. we are now located somewhere else

i meant no disrespect. it's just a lot of pages :)

Hello all!!

I just wanted to let everyone know again that the shenanigans that went on in this thread have been moved here http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=73888

Please come join us!! We're talking about all 4 Cali shows and just making friends

I'll be posting this everyonce and a while just to make sure none of you miss out on the meetup!

Look at you all trying to promote our ultimate Cali hanging spot:D

Please join us everybody, it is full of epic winness and all sorts of awesomeness, at times out of control:happy:

i meant no disrespect. it's just a lot of pages :)

oh none taken :happy:

Hello all!!

I just wanted to let everyone know again that the shenanigans that went on in this thread have been moved here http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=73888

Please come join us!! We're talking about all 4 Cali shows and just making friends

I'll be posting this everyonce and a while just to make sure none of you miss out on the meetup!

yea, don't miss out!

Mmmmmm GA *memories*

:LOL: sounds like you have some good memories

Can you guys realize...that we're 10 posts away from being 4000 posts? D: Didn't we promise to make this the only thread that requires a second thread? :D

But that was before we got booted for being off topic. Now this thread gets almost no activity, but at least it's on topic! :rolleyes:

my goodness this thread is large. it is literally four times bigger than the honda center one. i'm starting to think i missed out by not choosing to attend this show.

i've actually lived in downtown LA the past few months so if anyone needs any food suggestions let me know. my two favorites are daikokuya ramen in little tokyo and colori kitchen which is an Italian restaurant with BYOB. also there is a ralphs on 9th street (walking distance - 2 blocks from Staples) for those looking to stock up on drinks/food.

my goodness this thread is large. it is literally four times bigger than the honda center one. i'm starting to think i missed out by not choosing to attend this show.

i've actually lived in downtown LA the past few months so if anyone needs any food suggestions let me know. my two favorites are daikokuya ramen in little tokyo and colori kitchen which is an Italian restaurant with BYOB. also there is a ralphs on 9th street (walking distance - 2 blocks from Staples) for those looking to stock up on drinks/food.

Cool. Thanks for the tips! :)

i've actually lived in downtown LA the past few months so if anyone needs any food suggestions let me know. my two favorites are daikokuya ramen in little tokyo and colori kitchen which is an Italian restaurant with BYOB.

i just had that raman a few days ago

so good :D

But that was before we got booted for being off topic. Now this thread gets almost no activity, but at least it's on topic! :rolleyes:

sadly true. :$

maybe I should stay on topic :erm::LOL:

does anyone think this show will sell out? because I think it would be awesome if we could do it. maybe not as awesome as selling out wembley, but still :awesome:

sadly true. :$

maybe I should stay on topic :erm::LOL:

does anyone think this show will sell out? because I think it would be awesome if we could do it. maybe not as awesome as selling out wembley, but still :awesome:

It'll definitely sell out. I think as it is now, there's only single tickets avialable, so we're getting close already and there's still 20 weeks to go!

Archived