Oh goodness. That would be quite a hassle. :$

And no problem! :happy: We should all sing happy birthday to you in line. :chuckle: From us Musers to you. Oh btw, are you interested in queuing with us that day? I can add you to our muser list. :happy: Only if you're interested of course.

Yes yes the boyfriend and I would be quite interested! For sures! We're coming all the way from south Orange County though, and I have morning plans with my best friend (going out for coffee or something) so I'm not sure what time we can get there. Hopefully there's not an insane amount of traffic or something. I think our plan was to leave a little before lunchtime, and stop in Downtown Disney to grab a bite to eat at one of the walk-up counters. But all this is subject to change too, depending on if my family wants to see me and what not. Hopefully they understand that this is CJ (me) and Devin (boyfriend) day. But plan on us being there, and if we don't show up then sad days :[

I got my spare tickets sold :awesome: Yay! No more stressing out over paying $120 for tickets I won't use :D

Awesome! Congrats Mel! :awesome:

Yes yes the boyfriend and I would be quite interested! For sures! We're coming all the way from south Orange County though, and I have morning plans with my best friend (going out for coffee or something) so I'm not sure what time we can get there. Hopefully there's not an insane amount of traffic or something. I think our plan was to leave a little before lunchtime, and stop in Downtown Disney to grab a bite to eat at one of the walk-up counters. But all this is subject to change too, depending on if my family wants to see me and what not. Hopefully they understand that this is CJ (me) and Devin (boyfriend) day. But plan on us being there, and if we don't show up then sad days :[

Sweet! Well hopefully you'll be able to join us! :happy: The more musers the merrier. :awesome: And nice to meet you CJ, I'm Shelbi. :)

LA#1: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, oxoxmusexoxo, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, SoapFan82, KeikoKanzaki, Hieiazndood, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, Soret, Lindavondoll, Grubitha, Bet1911, Vikingemz, MrJQ23, Altrocker1807, Fusemuse, Sniperomega, Stockholm1, MK Ultra, CarolineJ, Greenpower

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

oxoxmuseoxox- Jannette

softailkel- Kelly

Wicked and Divine- Melanie

SoapFan82- Jude

KeikoKanzaki- Dallas

Hieiazndood- Jessie

Sizzle'd- Justin

HaikuMarko- Marko

Scorpiocheech- David

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

Soret- Jess

Lindavondoll- Linda

Grubitha- Kristin

Bet1911- Betsabe

VikingEmz- Emma

MrJQ23- Juan

Altrocker1807- Tracy

Fusemuse- Jose

Sniperomega- CJ

Stockholm1- Debra

MK Ultra- Daniel

CarolineJ- CJ + Boyfriend Devin

Greenpower- Randy

Maybe you can go to both? Wheres do you live? I can give you a ride.

I wish I could, but I'm lining up in the queue really early on Sunday. And I would have to pay $270 total to my parents. Ouch

Thanks for the offer though! :)

finally got mine today :dance:

I'm flying in for the gig late Saturday morning - not sure what to do during the afternoon though :unsure:

You could always just come down and hang with a bunch of cool Musers in the queue. If you've got GA tix, it will ensure you a great spot for the gig. If you've got seats, you'll just be really early. :chuckle:

Where are you traveling from? Are you going to the gig on Sunday, too, or just Saturday?

Hi all,

I'm a fan living in Beijing, China. Been lurking for awhile, but never had a reason to register/post - until now.

I've just found out I'll be visiting the US - LA in particular - for a short trip in late September. Specifically, I'll be in LA on the 25th for that show (though I leave on the 26th, so Saturday is my only option)!!!!

I'm super-excited to see Muse live, since I doubt they'll ever play mainland China.

Since the show's long since sold out, I'm hoping to find two tickets. I've traded PMs with a couple of you, but so far the tickets I've gotten replies on are upper level. Since this is my first - and likely only - chance to see Muse, I'd really prefer to get lower-level seats or even GA. And need the seats to be together, since my friend doesn't speak great english!

If anyone has tickets they'd sell but haven't posted yet on the MuseBay thread, please PM me. Or if you have any suggestions for other ways to find tickets (preferably not from scalpers - I hate to reward those guys), please let me know.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to meet some of you at the show!

Charlie

so fucking excited WOOOOOOOT

:awesome::dance::party:

It's almost September!!

Do you guys think we'll get any rarities?

Hmm, to be honest I'm not really thinking so. MAYBE Bliss or CE...since they've been playing those a bit across the pond. Hopefully we'll get some great setlists...but not getting my hopes up too much. :indiff:

Hi all,

I'm a fan living in Beijing, China. Been lurking for awhile, but never had a reason to register/post - until now.

I've just found out I'll be visiting the US - LA in particular - for a short trip in late September. Specifically, I'll be in LA on the 25th for that show (though I leave on the 26th, so Saturday is my only option)!!!!

I'm super-excited to see Muse live, since I doubt they'll ever play mainland China.

Since the show's long since sold out, I'm hoping to find two tickets. I've traded PMs with a couple of you, but so far the tickets I've gotten replies on are upper level. Since this is my first - and likely only - chance to see Muse, I'd really prefer to get lower-level seats or even GA. And need the seats to be together, since my friend doesn't speak great english!

If anyone has tickets they'd sell but haven't posted yet on the MuseBay thread, please PM me. Or if you have any suggestions for other ways to find tickets (preferably not from scalpers - I hate to reward those guys), please let me know.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to meet some of you at the show!

Chalrie:)

I really hope you get a pair of tickets. :$

*Sorry for commenting on both of your posts, I'm just rooting for you to score some tix. :D

And great to meet you Chalrie.

Hmm, to be honest I'm not really thinking so. MAYBE Bliss or CE...since they've been playing those a bit across the pond. Hopefully we'll get some great setlists...but not getting my hopes up too much. :indiff:

Pretty much. I'm hoping for a different rarity each setlist, except there's too many rarities I'd want to hear, so I'm secretly hoping that they'll just forget all about The Resistance for one gig :LOL: I'm just scared that they'll play a song I really love at one of the gigs I don't go to :$

You may have remembered my post from a few weeks ago about meeting Tom Kirk and Dom in my bar @ LAX.

Well, since then there has been a recruitment of some of my co-workers as Muse fans.

Six of them will be newbies attending the Staples shows.

Last night was a slow night at work so I was their Muse concert goer tutor. ;)

They are Starlighters so I said, "Do you have clap down? "

If you are a true Starlighter you gotta know the clap! :rolleyes:

I only wish I had a camera to video it for youtube cause it was priceless! :happy:

My apologies in advance to all my boardie friends who may witness this @ the show.

You WILL know who they are! :LOL:

You may have remembered my post from a few weeks ago about meeting Tom Kirk and Dom in my bar @ LAX.

Well, since then there has been a recruitment of some of my co-workers as Muse fans.

Six of them will be newbies attending the Staples shows.

Last night was a slow night at work so I was their Muse concert goer tutor. ;)

They are Starlighters so I said, "Do you have clap down? "

If you are a true Starlighter you gotta know the clap! :rolleyes:

I only wish I had a camera to video it for youtube cause it was priceless! :happy:

My apologies in advance to all my boardie friends who may witness this @ the show.

You WILL know who they are! :LOL:

I had to do that to the coworker I took with me to the Chicago gig, I didn't want her to look like a n00b. :LOL:

Will you be bringing them to the sunday gig as well or only this one?

Archived