Half? :erm: I don't think that's correct at all.

1) Many of you are going to one of the other 2 gigs if not both, and have GA tix to them. This is the only gig I'm allowed to go to, so I'd like to see them in the pit just once.

2) I'm a student, and I'm very busy with school at the moment. I don't have hours to spend on a thread, and that's why it's be nice if the thread were less off topic so that when I do check in, I don't have to search through multiple pages for any news on tickets.

Don't get too down, I'm sure you'll find tickets that'll satisfy you. :happy:

Oh and most of us are also students, albeit college students, but still. :$

I have to do trials for credits now that I'm taking intro psychology. ): But they don't have paid ones anymore for us...for some reason? I dunno why.

Ahhh blisters are a pain in the butt. ): I despise heels. Must burn at post-concert bonfire. >:[ And I decided not to bring a bike because UCLA campus is all hilly. ): I used to share a longboard with one of my buildingmates who lives downstairs, but it got stolen on the last day of Winter quarter. Jerks. ):

Have fun at the Bday party :D

I tried searching for a free longboard on craigslist..but a lot of them are messed up. I would rather walk everywhere than get a crappy longboard and injure myself. =/

I think the biggest CC is right where I live (Mt. Sac). I was going to go to a (relatively large) private school, but it was waaay too much money and they didn't give me much financial aid. So here I am at UCLA :D Did you not live in dorms when you went to the private school?

Oh really? darn, that sucks about the stolen longboard!

I'm back musers :LOL: the party was kinda kool, played hysteria on rock band :musesign: I'm currently taping a cover of the groove

Sorry if I seem bitchy everyone, I've had a really bad past 2 weeks and I'm just stressed out. I've been studying all day, and as I said earlier my AP tests are in a few days.

Don't get too down, I'm sure you'll find tickets that'll satisfy you. :happy:

Oh and most of us are also students, albeit college students, but still. :$

Thanks, I really don't mean to offend :(

Not implying I'm a better student or something, I'm just at a crucial part of my Junior year in high school and these grades/test scores will determine the colleges I get into.

I'll stop posting here now, I feel like I'm making a horrible impression and I'm not a mean person at all. I would love to be light-hearted and conversational with you guys, but I can't right now for many reasons. Sorry.

Sorry if I seem bitchy everyone, I've had a really bad past 2 weeks and I'm just stressed out. I've been studying all day, and as I said earlier my AP tests are in a few days.

Thanks, I really don't mean to offend :(

Not implying I'm a better student or something, I'm just at a crucial part of my Junior year in high school and these grades/test scores will determine the colleges I get into.

I'll stop posting here now, I feel like I'm making a horrible impression and I'm not a mean person at all. I would love to be light-hearted and conversational with you guys, but I can't right now for many reasons. Sorry.

I'm not offended :happy:

Ooh yeah the junior year was a tough one. Don't get too stressed out. AP tests aren't that bad, just make sure to relax and you'll do fine! ;)

I'm not offended :happy:

Ooh yeah the junior year was a tough one. Don't get too stressed out. AP tests aren't that bad, just make sure to relax and you'll do fine! ;)

Thank you :)

Melina, it's ok. (: Junior year of HS is the hardest one of all. =[ I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you for being so understanding :kiss: And you're at UCLA, so you must have been an ossum student in HS :p

Hey Marko you heard this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEgq64ReVyg

Freaking Awesome!

Yeah! awesome, nice drummer with bassist combo. I know parts of helsinki. I gotta say when it comes to muse stuff I get pretty scared :$ and make mistakes, silly ones too.

Helsinki jam is all based on a G chromatic octave jumpy thingy, sounds very cool.

In my next video I'll show you a bit of it without any effects, it would be so awesome if I had effects with me :$

That's the crazy thing. It's the same guy that recorded the bass part and the drum part! He's a member here on the boards. Named synthguitarist I think...

Cool guy! I hope one day to be able to record. He has nice effects too :) I like furymuso, he does awesome covers.

Anyways, here's my 1st take on the groove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykuonnkprgY

OKAY someone in my dorm left the burner running on the stove for like 3 or 4 hours and the whole place smells like noxious gas. I'm terrified of going to sleep for fear of not waking up (I mean I know where I'm going if I die, I just feel like I haven't found & completed what God intends for me to do) so I'm sitting here in my pajamas freezing my butt off with the window wide open.

SO COLD.

The end.

Cool guy! I hope one day to be able to record. He has nice effects too :) I like furymuso, he does awesome covers.

Anyways, here's my 1st take on the groove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykuonnkprgY

I was staring at your hair for the majority of the video, wondering if that tuft would come down. :LOL: I realize that you've been doing more and more videos lately. Yaaay~

^^^^ Diggin' it :D

And Ticketmaster just sent me an e-mail saying they printed my tickets. I went beserk and woke up my entire suite with "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG FINALLY!!" :D

concertmaps people are getting them wayyy later...damn it :fear: !!!

@melon. public schools is really just advanced babysitting to me. AP classes are actual classes while the rest take no effort at all (can attend 40% of classes and pass no problem). cool for trying hard and all, but dont give yourself and grey hairs over it.

and :LOL: marko. cant believe ur actually uploadin away. have a blast ;p

@melon. public schools is really just advanced babysitting to me. AP classes are actual classes while the rest take no effort at all (can attend 40% of classes and pass no problem). cool for trying hard and all, but dont give yourself and grey hairs over it.

and :LOL: marko. cant believe ur actually uploadin away. have a blast ;p

I wanna redo the groove though, there's a part with a 32nd note hammer on-pull off part that I didn't include cause the tab I was reading was off.

I found the Absolution book with sheet music and now I know it's there, and I want to do it cause it sounds cooler :fear:

but thank you

any rhyme or reason as to what song(s) you're uploadin? :D

I guess whatever I feel like in the moment, lately I've been doing a lot of silly mistakes. :LOL: I'm not used to recording in front of a camera and I get nervous :$

But yeah, hahaha :LOL:

Archived