LA#1: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, oxoxmusexoxo, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, SoapFan82, KeikoKanzaki, Hieiazndood, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, Soret, Lindavondoll, Grubitha, Bet1911, Vikingemz, MrJQ23, Altrocker1807, Fusemuse, Sniperomega, Stockholm1, MK Ultra

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

oxoxmuseoxox- Jannette

softailkel- Kelly

Wicked and Divine- Melanie

SoapFan82- Jude

KeikoKanzaki- Dallas

Hieiazndood- Jessie

Sizzle'd- Justin

HaikuMarko- Marko

Scorpiocheech- David

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

Soret- Jess

Lindavondoll- Linda

Grubitha- Kristin

Bet1911- Betsabe

VikingEmz- Emma

MrJQ23- Juan

Altrocker1807- Tracy

Fusemuse- Jose

Sniperomega- CJ

Stockholm1- Debra

MK Ultra- Daniel

Hooooooooly - :eek:

Did they visit where you work or something? That's awesome :LOL:

I work at LAX and the lads were off to a stag party in Vegas.

I couldn't believe my eyes when they walked in. :eek:

Luckily it was a slow period at work and we had time to chat.

It was pretty low key cause none of my co- workers know about Muse accept for the fact that they are my favorite band.

Of course when the word got out my co-workers showed up to support me and let Dom and Tom know that they were in the presence of the biggest most devoted fan at LAX LOL!! :p

I'm taking a week vacation in September to see their LA area shows.

I picked up the tab for their margaritas and tacos.

I only wish that we served better fare so I could have treated them as they deserve for the amazing gift of their music they have given me!!

I work at LAX and the lads were off to a stag party in Vegas.

I couldn't believe my eyes when they walked in. :eek:

Luckily it was a slow period at work and we had time to chat.

It was pretty low key cause none of my co- workers know about Muse accept for the fact that they are my favorite band.

Of course when the word got out my co-workers showed up to support me and let Dom and Tom know that they were in the presence of the biggest most devoted fan at LAX LOL!! :p

I'm taking a week vacation in September to see their LA area shows.

I picked up the tab for their margaritas and tacos.

I only wish that we served better fare so I could have treated them as they deserve for the amazing gift of their music they have given me!!

Holy moly. :stunned: That's freaking awesome! Such nice guys. :happy:

LA#1: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, oxoxmusexoxo, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, SoapFan82, KeikoKanzaki, Hieiazndood, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, Soret, Lindavondoll, Grubitha, Bet1911, Vikingemz, MrJQ23, Altrocker1807, Fusemuse, Sniperomega

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

oxoxmuseoxox- Jannette

softailkel- Kelly

Wicked and Divine- Melanie

SoapFan82- Jude

KeikoKanzaki- Dallas

Hieiazndood- Jessie

Sizzle'd- Justin

HaikuMarko- Marko

Scorpiocheech- David

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

Soret- Jess

Lindavondoll- Linda

Grubitha- Kristin

Bet1911- Betsabe

VikingEmz- Emma

MrJQ23- Juan

Altrocker1807- Tracy

Fusemuse- Jose

Sniperomega- CJ

Is this the meet-up list?? You can add Stockholm1 - Debra

Sorry I haven't been on the board much lately. Can someone update me on the time and place? Thanks!

Is this the meet-up list?? You can add Stockholm1 - Debra

Sorry I haven't been on the board much lately. Can someone update me on the time and place? Thanks!

Yes ma'am. :happy: Very nice to meet you Debra! I'm Shelbi.

It's all good! Lol. So far we're looking at just meeting up in line. :$ The time? Hmmm...sometime before noon. :LOL: That's all I know. Everyone will be showing up at different times.

Yes ma'am. :happy: Very nice to meet you Debra! I'm Shelbi.

It's all good! Lol. So far we're looking at just meeting up in line. :$ The time? Hmmm...sometime before noon. :LOL: That's all I know. Everyone will be showing up at different times.

I look forward to meeting all of you too. I'll be wearing the custom MU forum tee shirt that we had made for the Hard Rock Vegas show. I think I recall others saying that they will be wearing theirs too. This looks like it's going to be an awesome meet-up!

I look forward to meeting all of you too. I'll be wearing the custom MU forum tee shirt that we had made for the Hard Rock Vegas show. I think I recall others saying that they will be wearing theirs too. This looks like it's going to be an awesome meet-up!

Yeah, I believe a few of us were going to wear our forum shirts so we could spot eachother a bit easier. :happy: I think this is going to be the best meetup out of all the shows tbh. This has the most boardies so far. Also, are you attending any other CA shows so I can add you to those lists as well?

Yeah, I believe a few of us were going to wear our forum shirts so we could spot eachother a bit easier. :happy: I think this is going to be the best meetup out of all the shows tbh. This has the most boardies so far. Also, are you attending any other CA shows so I can add you to those lists as well?

Yes, both Staples shows, Honda center and San Diego Viejas

I haven't received mine yet (bought them through the official pre-sale) and I just realized it's getting kind of late.[/quote

Haven't received mine yet either. Should be any day now! :D

I did however receive a visit from Dom and Tom Kirk last week!! :dom:

They promised me standing room on the side stage!! :kiss:

Can't wait until September!!

Lucky lady!

Does anyone know if/how Staples handles the Queue for GA? or will we be self managing?

Just Curious...:)

Sure wish they would send tickets - so far only Sacramento :mad:

I'm curious about this, too. Usually someone here will call the venue about a week or two prior to the gig and ask all the important questions such as queuing (how early is permitted and where and will the venue be giving out wristbands for those in the queue), parking, camera policy, what time doors open, etc. Then, that person reports the info back here for everyone. ;)

All of the gigs I've been to so far, the venue has not given out wristbands for the queue (numbered wristbands so people can leave and come back later and still keep their place in line). I've heard of it before, but it seems to be pretty rare. I imagine we will be self-managing. I've done this before by writing numbers on peoples' hands with a sharpie. Most everyone has been really cool about it and it has worked pretty well. Of course, it's nothing "official", and it's only as good as the people in the queue.

I'm happy to "lead" this effort at the SoCal gigs if you guys are interested? I kind of enjoy it. Gives me something to do and I get to meet lots of awesome Musers. :awesome:

Hi hi hi hi! I haven't been on here in a long time (busy with school, busy with travelling, busy with summer, busy with working, busy with school AGAIN) but I'm so looking forward to this! I'm coming home from school that weekend, my parents are paying for the flight as a birthday present (it's my bday that week :D) and my bf and I are going to the show on Saturday! So exciiiiteeeddd!

Hi hi hi hi! I haven't been on here in a long time (busy with school, busy with travelling, busy with summer, busy with working, busy with school AGAIN) but I'm so looking forward to this! I'm coming home from school that weekend, my parents are paying for the flight as a birthday present (it's my bday that week :D) and my bf and I are going to the show on Saturday! So exciiiiteeeddd!

Awesome! At least you found time from that busy schedule to attend a Muse show! :happy: And happy early birthday! :party:

Awesome! At least you found time from that busy schedule to attend a Muse show! :happy: And happy early birthday! :party:

Yeah I'm so excited! And I set up my class schedule so I don't have any classes on Monday, so I can fly home that day instead of Sunday. I can't imagine what it would be like going from a Muse show to home, to church the next morning, then getting on a plane, then driving an hour and a half from the airport to school and starting school again the next morning haha. And thanks on the birthday wishes! Almost 20 finally!

Anyone know if Muse is going to change their setup for this leg of the tour if its still going to feature the towers? Do you think they'll do anything differently???

They said in some interview that it'll be the tower setup (possibly the kroq one, can't remember). No clue if they'll change anything, hopefully they will introduce at least something new.

Yeah I'm so excited! And I set up my class schedule so I don't have any classes on Monday, so I can fly home that day instead of Sunday. I can't imagine what it would be like going from a Muse show to home, to church the next morning, then getting on a plane, then driving an hour and a half from the airport to school and starting school again the next morning haha. And thanks on the birthday wishes! Almost 20 finally!

Oh goodness. That would be quite a hassle. :$

And no problem! :happy: We should all sing happy birthday to you in line. :chuckle: From us Musers to you. Oh btw, are you interested in queuing with us that day? I can add you to our muser list. :happy: Only if you're interested of course.

Doubt it. I wish they would use the festival setup, not the pyramid one but this one:

That would be a great stage setup, but now that they're in arenas, they obviously want to think bigger and better. But a stripped down version of the pyramid stage would be fantastic. Oh well, as long as it's an amazing performance with a great setlist, it'll be fun. :happy:

Archived