J'ai une question! :

When is everyone with the GA tickets showing up? We have like an hour and a half drive (if there's no traffic) so we're kinda trying to figure out when we should leave, and coordinate when we're eating meals and stuff...

Looking forward to it! I'm wearing one of my Muse shirts today :D

have a nice small cooked one at the house, and bring a sack lunch to avoid extra parking hassle and hang out in line ?

Yeah, that's (I think) the plan we have goin. Like a giant breakfast, and bring a bunch of food and stuff. I have a hard time eating fast food/eating out in general - I'm allergic to onions & garlic and basically anything in that family - so we'll be bringing a lot of food in line haha.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2007/great-western-forum-inglewood-ca-3d6f16f.html

Last time Muse played a full on concert in Los Angeles.

I'm hoping for one rarity too.

Yeah, that setlist ruled.

That setlist would make my night :LOL:

Citizen Erased was awesome :) highly unlikely for them to play the same lenght of setlist but maybe they'll do sunburn again. That was epic :D

Yea its all luck. A few times before coming to LA they were playing Fury and Microcuts in BHAR era but LA got snubbed. It is all luck unfortunately.

You and I would have gone to every single gig together If I had gone to Wiltern and the greek respectively.

I was but a lad then, 13, and 16. :LOL:

I think they'll do a somehwat predictable setlist in our tour. As long as I get Bliss, IBTY, and CE I'll be satisfied.

You and I would have gone to every single gig together If I had gone to Wiltern and the greek respectively.

I was but a lad then, 13, and 16. :LOL:

I think they'll do a somehwat predictable setlist in our tour. As long as I get Bliss, IBTY, and CE I'll be satisfied.

I'm 20 atm, 21 soon, but we are close in age rofl.

I had the luck of having a sibling who also liked muse that was old enough to let me tag along :)

http://www.staplescenter.com/doublecol.php?section=parking&page=parking

Parking Lot Hours of Operation

Parking LOT W (West Garage) and LOT E (East Garage) are open 6 a.m. - 2 a.m. DAILY (holiday hours may vary)

Parking LOT 1 and LOT C will open two and a half hours prior to the start of a STAPLES Center event. All other lots will open 90 minutes prior to the start of an event and will remain staffed 60 minutes after an event. No overnight parking or in-and-out privileges are permitted.

there are quite a few parking lots near staples center.

most probably a flat fee on most of the lots that are not the "official" ones. if there isnt an "all day" price posted, drive up and ask. u got plenty of time, with plenty of options showin that early :)

Highly likely we will get a setlist as long as Wemb imo. Its what they do on their bigger tours. CE + Assassin (GOBE) + MotP + Sunburn was amazing!

Sing for Absolution is for some reason the one I remember best. Would love to hear it again. Or any of the above really.

I also distinctly remember hearing MotP being soundchecked, and completely freaking out (my fave song at my first Muse concert). Would have killed to go to the Greek show but I was out of the country for a wedding.

Archived