Is the blue/white one Hysteria? I think that name suits it :LOL: (Now you're going to tell me it's the other way round anyway :chuckle: )

Actually it IS the other way around :LOL:

The red one was freaking out and darting all around its little bowl when I first saw him at the pet store. :LOL: I was like "Oh, okay. You're definately Hysteria." :chuckle:

And the blue one was just pretty looking. :LOL:

Actually it IS the other way around :LOL:

The red one was freaking out and darting all around its little bowl when I first saw him at the pet store. :LOL: I was like "Oh, okay. You're definately Hysteria." :chuckle:

And the blue one was just pretty looking. :LOL:

I KNEW IT! :LOL:

Well in "still" pictures the blue and white one looks pretty hysteric. But then the red one wasn't quite "stylish" enough to pull off showbiz really. Oh well :chuckle:

YKYATMW in the preview of a George Clooney article it says "Lake Como" and you immediately think of Muse. :facepalm::chuckle:

YKYATMW you fly on holiday pretty spontaneously just to see this awesome band live! :awesome:

When you do this:

DSCN0460.jpg

I SHOULD DO THIS.

YKYATMW you name your two new pet fish after your two favorite Muse songs (:LOL::facepalm:)

Meet "Showbiz" and "Hysteria" :LOL:

i24tir.jpg

16k10g2.jpg

:LOL: Awwwwwww.

I'm trying to convince my mom to let me get a lizard. I want to name it Jimmy Kane :awesome:

YKYATMW you can't do your chemistry homework without listening to Muse.

And I really do mean that I can't focus/get any of it done unless I'm listening to Muse :stunned:

:eek: Too awesome for words!

holy crapp! :eek: that is insane. I should do that to one of my school binders :rolleyes:

+1!

Words cannot describe the awesome.

Wow! Thank you so much, I'm so happy it got liked this much :awesome:

YKYATMW you feel like crying when you find out that muse.mu shop doesn't ship to Asia anymore :'(:'(:'(

That's so bad, I think I would do it too :supersad:

Right, so, YKYATM when your in your bathroom brushing your teeth and listening to your muse songs on shuffle when suddenly Ashamed comes on (I can never resist dancing to that song) and then Agitaited, and then Futurism :eek: and the whole ordeal ends with you accidentally breaking one of the bathroom lights. A ceiling light.

Now I need an excuse for as to why my hand is hurt, for school tomorrow :shifty:

Right, so, YKYATM when your in your bathroom brushing your teeth and listening to your muse songs on shuffle when suddenly Ashamed comes on (I can never resist dancing to that song) and then Agitaited, and then Futurism :eek: and the whole ordeal ends with you accidentally breaking one of the bathroom lights. A ceiling light.

Now I need an excuse for as to why my hand is hurt, for school tomorrow :shifty:

This is pretty :awesome:

Hope your hand gets better soon tho.

:eek::eek::eek::stunned:

:awesome:

You are so lucky.

:awesome:

I have a totally hot math teacher... but I'd so much rather have a Chris lookalike. :stunned:

:chuckle:

YKYATM when you are told to cover your books for french and german with a french/german theme, so you decide to draw the country's flag then stick a massive pic of muse at Vieilles Charrues on the french book and another massive pic of muse at Rock Am Ring on the german book :LOL:

I just now discovered that game threads no longer exist? :supersad:

So... YKYATMW this upsets you :'(

you JUST found that out!? :eek:

it was pretty upseting :supersad:

anyway, I found a girl that likes muse at my school, she's like two lockers away from me but i didnt have the chance to talk to her yet and the other reason is because I'm too shy :( but i found out because at first they put us into small groups and we had to answer a few questions and one of the questions was "which band would you want to see live and with who?" so I chose muse and then this girl was like ":D" and i was like ":thumbsup:" and I think our group leader knew them too but she was in grade 11 :p

so YKYATMW this was the only thing that got you all excited about high school :D

Archived