when you're watching a national geographic show about pirates because (as if pirates isn't enough of a reason) it's about the infamous captain "black sam" bellamy, originally from devon, who was known to wear long red coats upon the raiding of other ships.

it's amazing. :awesome:

when you're watching a national geographic show about pirates because (as if pirates isn't enough of a reason) it's about the infamous captain "black sam" bellamy, originally from devon, who was known to wear long red coats upon the raiding of other ships.

Are you serious? :eek::awesome:

when you're on here to wake up. Morning Muse. :LOL:

Ahhh, I've heard of him! He's :awesome:!

Black Sam Bellamy > Captin Jack Sparrow :ninja:

I did that when I was walking around on Sunday, :LOL:

we also talked to this guy on a stall and he was like "Did you go and see Muse last night?" (we also wore our new muse t-shirts to that helped! Lol!! XD)

A woman in a Muse T-shirt (holding 4 muse tickets for Saturday night) came up to me and my dad (both wearing muse T-shirts :D) and asked us if we wanted the tickets. I was like :awesome: but my dad answered "no thanks we saw them lastnight it was amazing, give them to someone who hasn't been." I was :supersad:

:LOL:

No way?! What was it called? I'll have to SkyPlayer that :LOL:

it was called "the pirate code," and it was epic. spoiler alert! the show concludes with his (untimely) death, and say something along the lines of piracy losing its most colorful captain (if i recall correctly). oh, and they also said that he died for love (...and if we die, we die...). so many lolworthy coincidences, if they can be considered that.

heh. colorful.

it was called "the pirate code," and it was epic. spoiler alert! the show concludes with his (untimely) death, and say something along the lines of piracy losing its most colorful captain (if i recall correctly). oh, and they also said that he died for love (...and if we die, we die...). so many lolworthy coincidences, if they can be considered that.

heh. colorful.

I can't wait to see that :p I'll have a look in a bit! Pirate Bellamy :awesome:

When you write Dom on your calculator :rolleyes:

When you're looking forward to maths this year because there's 3 people sitting near me who all like Muse and went to see them at Wembley and within 5 minutes of them coming back from their band practice we were already arguing with one of my friends who likes AFI about whose more successful in America :LOL:

When you make this in your spare time, even though you dont have any :LOL:

Just change the file extension from .txt to .html

:eek: holy crap, thats a lot of songs :eek:

YKYATMW you're talking to your sister and you're talking about sims but then you say 'Muse' instead of 'sims'

now you know what goes on in my head 24/7 :p

Archived