YKYATMW you feel like crying when you find out that muse.mu shop doesn't ship to Asia anymore :'(:'(:'(

That sucks!

That's just madness! I'm screwed when I 'm on my gap year!

Amy, I'll post you Muse goods once I figure out how to work the post office! :D

when you completely freak out at school cause one teacher is a Chris look-a-like. :stunned: he only just started too.

:awesome:

Right, so, YKYATM when your in your bathroom brushing your teeth and listening to your muse songs on shuffle when suddenly Ashamed comes on (I can never resist dancing to that song) and then Agitaited, and then Futurism :eek: and the whole ordeal ends with you accidentally breaking one of the bathroom lights. A ceiling light.

Now I need an excuse for as to why my hand is hurt, for school tomorrow :shifty:

Tell them all! Don't be ashamed! (lol)

When instead of writing your biology essay you come on here for 34254235328 hours.

Not me at all ;)

I didn't do this at all. :shifty:

YKYATMW you realise that, since LCCC on Saturday, you've been unconsciously headbanging like Chris to every song you listen to. :facepalm:The bus. :noey:

you JUST found that out!? :eek:

it was pretty upseting :supersad:

anyway, I found a girl that likes muse at my school, she's like two lockers away from me but i didnt have the chance to talk to her yet and the other reason is because I'm too shy :( but i found out because at first they put us into small groups and we had to answer a few questions and one of the questions was "which band would you want to see live and with who?" so I chose muse and then this girl was like ":D" and i was like ":thumbsup:" and I think our group leader knew them too but she was in grade 11 :p

so YKYATMW this was the only thing that got you all excited about high school :D

Yeah, I didn't notice before :'(

Oh. About that. There was a guy who's actually on the boards, but the problem is that he's a creep. If he wasn't so socially awkward... I mean, he wanted to ask me out, but all he did was walk behind me and mumble in the hallway :erm: Plus, he's not the most attractive (luckily, he never comes in this thread) :LOL:

Yeah, I didn't notice before :'(

Oh. About that. There was a guy who's actually on the boards, but the problem is that he's a creep. If he wasn't so socially awkward... I mean, he wanted to ask me out, but all he did was walk behind me and mumble in the hallway :erm: Plus, he's not the most attractive (luckily, he never comes in this thread) :LOL:

what if he does come on this thread :eek:

:LOL: yeah, guys can be really creepy sometimes :rolleyes:

When you think that you haven't listened to Muse at all in the past 7 days, and then Last.fm says 200 plays.

:LOL:

I just checked the most recently played thing in iTunes... only every 4 songs are by Muse... out of 244 artists.

:$ :$

:LOL:

I just checked the most recently played thing in iTunes... only every 4 songs are by Muse... out of 244 artists.

:$ :$

Seriously, it's like it takes a third of the time to listen to 200 Muse songs compared to any other band. I am the kind of person that listens to a newly discovered band nonstop for a week, then finds a new band. And no matter how much I listen to that band, Muse is ALWAYS in the number one spot, every week.

Amy, I'll post you Muse goods once I figure out how to work the post office!

Tell them all! Don't be ashamed! (lol)

I didn't do this at all. :shifty:

YKYATMW you realise that, since LCCC on Saturday, you've been unconsciously headbanging like Chris to every song you listen to. :facepalm:The bus. :noey:

We should get the same bus in the morning.duo headbanging! I do hope you learn how to work the post office one day

We should get the same bus in the morning.duo headbanging! I do hope you learn how to work the post office one day

What time do you get on the bus, anyway? I get a lift most days but sometimes I end up on the bus for some reason or another...

The post office is a mystery to me. :p

YKYATMW you're willing to stay up all night to post all the videos from LCCC on Facebook then do it again on YouTube. They take 2 hours each. :facepalm:

Seriously, it's like it takes a third of the time to listen to 200 Muse songs compared to any other band. I am the kind of person that listens to a newly discovered band nonstop for a week, then finds a new band. And no matter how much I listen to that band, Muse is ALWAYS in the number one spot, every week.

Same! I have no idea how it happens, but I ALWAYS end up listening to more Muse than anything else! Even when I'm trying to AVOID listening to them!

oh, today in Astronomy class, my professor said, "It's incredibly rare for stars to collide. Even when two galaxies are colliding, the stars in them rarely collide."

I wrote in my notes, "Neutron Stars rarely collide, therefore love is rarely forever" :$

You know you're addicted to muse when you check out musewiki to find out what plectra Matt uses and buy those type because, well you know... Matt uses them.

Ooh, I have those! Since before I knew Matt used them. When I found out my face went like this: :awesome: immediately.

Ooh, I have those! Since before I knew Matt used them. When I found out my face went like this: :awesome: immediately.

oh same here. this is what happend when i found out

me "fuckin yea"

my mom "what did you say?"

"i use the same picks as Matt B."

"who?"

"the lead singer and guitarist for Muse"

"oh yea. now, what was that you said?"

:rolleyes:

YKYATM when "cleaning out your ipod" consists of removing older songs by other bands, and adding more recordings of muse live :facepalm:

I do this. ALL the time. :stunned:

YKYATM when you need a new bag for school and the first thing you think of is getting a muse one... No matter how sad and obsessed you'll look.. :rolleyes:

Archived