haha

Muse,

I know you have some secrets you need/want to tell us(?) Do it now!

good job on what? heh heh

Figuring out they'll have at least 1 East Coast date in that huge gap between October 21 and 27. Very hard to figure out, jk jk.

I think my family and friends will stage an intervention if I try to go to the fall Muse shows especially if I go to Wembley :$

Pretty sure I'm past that point with mine. We had a lot of big fights, and I'm hoping they'll leave me alone now. :p Just don't tell them?

Pretty sure I'm past that point with mine. We had a lot of big fights, and I'm hoping they'll leave me alone now. :p Just don't tell them?

I was thinking the same! Sneakiness is in order :ninja:

Must find a way to explain disappearance over a few hours/days depending on where the shows are to the husband. :shifty:

Must find a way to explain disappearance over a few hours/days depending on where the shows are to the husband. :shifty:

You're visiting a friend? :ninja: I regret telling my family anything. Never again. :LOL:

:LOL: I don't envy you there. Mine knows I take off for a week every couple years to follow Tori Amos around. He doesn't like it but he gets over it. I don't dare try it with any other band though :p

mm that's 8.38 am for me. *sets alarm clock* :LOL:

I'm really nervous, afraid that they'll announce them and I'll realise I can't go see them and feel all disappointed. :stunned:

same here, I'm scared I'm gonna be super excited, check them and then just feel super bummed

that and I'm afraid i will either be broke when tickets go on sale OR be stuck at work during pre sale like last time which led to an epic fail

same here, I'm scared I'm gonna be super excited, check them and then just feel super bummed

that and I'm afraid i will either be broke when tickets go on sale OR be stuck at work during pre sale like last time which led to an epic fail

+1, except in finals, so can't even skip class to do it...

Awww, come on guys ... keep in mind there's always MuseBay. I mean, even if you miss the presale or don't have the money right away, you might still be able to get tix before October. That said I understand the feeling of wanting to have the tickets right now so the excitement can build.

I know this is incredibly weird, but a part of me hopes they don't announce it the next couple days ... I'm so depressed about something else that there's no way I'm going to enjoy anything. I'd prefer Muse announce the tour dates when I'm in a position to go all giddy about it. I know, I've lost the plot ... :rolleyes:.

Awww, come on guys ... keep in mind there's always MuseBay. I mean, even if you miss the presale or don't have the money right away, you might still be able to get tix before October. That said I understand the feeling of wanting to have the tickets right now so the excitement can build.

I know this is incredibly weird, but a part of me hopes they don't announce it the next couple days ... I'm so depressed about something else that there's no way I'm going to enjoy anything. I'd prefer Muse announce the tour dates when I'm in a position to go all giddy about it. I know, I've lost the plot ... :rolleyes:.

I know but I like buying them right away and from a first hand source rather then a second hand source.I am always iffy when not buying from the ticket site

Archived