Best Live Moments Ever

Justine

I think my favourite live moment for is Ruled by Secrecy at Wembley 2010. I just didn't expect to ever see it live and me and my girlfriend were going mental.

No kidding. I went to the soundcheck on Thursday just to hear RbS. Definitely didn't see it coming at the actual gig.

I think my favourite live moment for is Ruled by Secrecy at Wembley 2010. I just didn't expect to ever see it live and me and my girlfriend were going mental.

Can definitely second this. I was amazed that it got played, it's such a beautiful song.

Soz bro. I was only 14 at the time - while a lot of the memories have ebbed away, that one stays with me, same goes for Matt dashing on stage in that epic red jacket and the build-up before Dead Star. Amazing night. For me, that period of Summer 2004 through to Earls Court was Muse's golden moment. They were untouchable.

Heh, I was 10 at the time.

Looking back a lot of bands I really like were at high points or highest points in the 2003-2005 range. I really wish I could've seen a lot of them then but I guess might as well try to catch other groups while they're in their prime

For sure! :LOL:

I was going to go home that morning, I was so depressed! Horrendous weather! Soooo glad I stayed for you lot aaand for the above! :awesome:

I still love the fact that Ali was sure it was Lady Gaga on stage at first :LOL:

So glad you decided to stay! I wish there was a proshot from that gig especially koc.

On the subject of costumers for best moment - that was priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fw_NA4jdEo

Archived