Best Live Moments Ever

Justine

Epic outro to Muscle Museum followed by some guitar wankery and then The fucking Groove :awesome: but then Matt says 'this one is old' and launches into Showbiz. Before anyone knows whats going on a count down appears, Matt changes guitar and launches into Citizen Erased. Then to the piano for Ruled By Secrecy, the countdown hits zero as the dramatic piano piece towards the end of RBS begins.

Best sequence of songs ever.

Just...everything about this entire video.

Best personal live experiences: Matt reclining on one of the amps at Edgefest '07 waiting for the barrier repairs, laughing at the crowd. Dom's spiderman outfit, and Matt's reaction to shining the reflection of light from one side of the stadium to the other at the Fort Worth gig last wednesday. He seemed incredibly amused.

• 7 months later...
Epic outro to Muscle Museum followed by some guitar wankery and then The fucking Groove :awesome: but then Matt says 'this one is old' and launches into Showbiz. Before anyone knows whats going on a count down appears, Matt changes guitar and launches into Citizen Erased. Then to the piano for Ruled By Secrecy, the countdown hits zero as the dramatic piano piece towards the end of RBS begins.

Best sequence of songs ever.

You made that up :phu:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This is my second thread and I hope it'll be more successful than the first one...:(

Post to say what are your favorite live moments from any tour. Example:

I love all the guitar smashes from the Absolution Tour, I love the amp surf Matt did in Sheffield during BH&R and I adore the kaoss pad being played with Matt's tongue.

See? Pictures are welcome although I don't think I can post many of them...

P.S.: Is this a good thread idea? I'm new:$

Tell me about it! :L My first two posts and i get ripped apart by Sippe and MuseFrak. Oh joy :stunned:

What.?! Kaoss pad with his tongue?! Genius :p

Archived