Best Live Moments Ever

Justine

i dont know how ive never seen this, but it is simply amazing! thanks for that :)

as for me, ill have to agree with the absolution tour SS performances... ive had the pinkpop gig bookmarked for a while and i watch it when i need a pick me up :LOL: matt sitting on the drums, chris in the crowd still playing bass..love it

(ps-yay for finally joining the boards! hellooooo all!)

Oh, you joined today!! Congrats!! Have fun and check out Lolz, PMT, PDT threads for hilarious fun!! Welcome!:dance:

as for me, ill have to agree with the absolution tour SS performances... ive had the pinkpop gig bookmarked for a while and i watch it when i need a pick me up :LOL: matt sitting on the drums, chris in the crowd still playing bass..love it

(ps-yay for finally joining the boards! hellooooo all!)

Yeah, this one = simply legendary!!!

(Helloooo you! I'm new here too!)

Actually, the best live moment was probably the first night at Wembley (Stadium) when they started Blackout, and the two huge balloons rose on either side of the stage, and 75,000 people realized all at once that there were acrobats hanging from the balloons. Ever hear 75,000 people gasp in unison??

But for me, the best moments have been moments when I have been able to witness genius at close range, like this one:

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/music/watch/v1455165FCXbdYd2

thanks for the welcomes! :)

i dunno if its just me, but watching videos of fury give me chills (maybe because its my favorite song ever? haha) and im pretty sure if i ever witnessed it i could die happy...this one is from RAH too..so so so pretty, and matt with the guitar at the beginning is great-i think the person who posted it likes that part too :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oUZHDdXrgA&feature=related

If it weren't for health and safety disagreeing we'd all be agreed that Matt flying into Wembley on his jetpack was the ultimate live moment. But for now, that's a story for another day.

The guys taking a little break from their main set for things like this,

:LOL::LOL::LOL: "check out this riff"

Archived