Alysum

• 1 month later...

(I apologize if this has already been answered..) but does anyone know what matts settings are on his FF for the live version of Supermassive Black Hole at H.A.A.R.P? I absolutely love the fuzz in that live version. Just what i'm looking for. Maybe its not even a FF. Idk. Help?

(I apologize if this has already been answered..) but does anyone know what matts settings are on his FF for the live version of Supermassive Black Hole at H.A.A.R.P? I absolutely love the fuzz in that live version. Just what i'm looking for. Maybe its not even a FF. Idk. Help?

I think it was a Fuzz Factory DI'd, no idea about settings though - sorry.

• 1 month later...

Im going to buy zvex fuzz factory.Im just wondering does the fuzz assigns those volume up-down things on guitar as a effect maker? Im sure that i cant explain so look at this:

I hope now you guys get me!

How does that come up with that effect by volume upping that thing on guitar.I have that thing on my guitar too,everyone does have but how????

how do we built that into guitar?

if its not the volume thing,then what does matt do at the video that i sent on last post?

You'll have to remove some of the wood, take the fuzz factory circuit, and mount it in the guitar. There's no guide to doing this, but it's fairly easy to figure out. Not worth it in my opinion, though...

and what do you mean when you say not the volume thing? do you mean oscillation? he's basically turning the stab and comp controls on the fuzz factory up and down.

You'll have to remove some of the wood, take the fuzz factory circuit, and mount it in the guitar. There's no guide to doing this, but it's fairly easy to figure out. Not worth it in my opinion, though...

and what do you mean when you say not the volume thing? do you mean oscillation? he's basically turning the stab and comp controls on the fuzz factory up and down.

No i mean those things on the guitar,not on the fuzz. Must i do the wood removing thing? Does everyone who bought it do that thing?

No i mean those things on the guitar,not on the fuzz. Must i do the wood removing thing? Does everyone who bought it do that thing?

You mean the controls he's turning at the very beginning of the video? That is the pedal, but it's installed inside the guitar.

If you want to install the fuzz factory in the guitar like that, then yes. But I wouldn't do it, and would have it on a pedalboard instead.

You mean the controls he's turning at the very beginning of the video? That is the pedal, but it's installed inside the guitar.

If you want to install the fuzz factory in the guitar like that, then yes. But I wouldn't do it, and would have it on a pedalboard instead.

oh alright got it now thanks! but why wouldnt you do that?

oh alright got it now thanks! but why wouldnt you do that?

It is a bit of work to put it in there, and it is pretty much just a one trick pony. I bought my fuzz factory, and first thing I did was plug it in and mess with the oscillation to create the siren sounds. I have not done that again in the last 3 years of owning the pedal.

Once the pedal is in your guitar, its stuck with one guitar, and no other instrument you have will have the ability of using the fuzz factory. You are also limited to only have the pedal at the very beginning of your effects chain since it is in your guitar it will always go internal guitar circuits -> Fuzz Factory -> Pedal Board/amp etc.

It is a bit of work to put it in there, and it is pretty much just a one trick pony. I bought my fuzz factory, and first thing I did was plug it in and mess with the oscillation to create the siren sounds. I have not done that again in the last 3 years of owning the pedal.

Once the pedal is in your guitar, its stuck with one guitar, and no other instrument you have will have the ability of using the fuzz factory. You are also limited to only have the pedal at the very beginning of your effects chain since it is in your guitar it will always go internal guitar circuits -> Fuzz Factory -> Pedal Board/amp etc.

yes, exactly.

and also, you can't really adjust the other controls (usually volume, gate and gain) without opening up the guitar.

• 4 weeks later...
so how do we built ''on'' to guitar ?

just like this guy here

does he just uses strip?

This is just velcro, please don't put a bunch of gunk on the front of your guitar so you can do the PIB sound for a week and then never use it again.

You can do the sound with the pedal on the floor if you really want to, and I can almost bet you'll regret putting velcro crap on your guitar finish.

• 1 month later...

Hadn't realised how expensive the new Fuzz Factory 7 was going to be. £370? Really? For two extra knobs? I was really looking forward to it, but that's a hell of a price tag, considering you can get the standard Vexter for £130 or so. Even the normal handpainted version is only like £240.

Hadn't realised how expensive the new Fuzz Factory 7 was going to be. £370? Really? For two extra knobs? I was really looking forward to it, but that's a hell of a price tag, considering you can get the standard Vexter for £130 or so. Even the normal handpainted version is only like £240.

That is just insane pricing...

Archived