Less than 5 seconds to type it. Less than a minute to find it out. Regardless of his internet connection and typing speed, in the time it took him to open this thread, type his post, and post it, he could have found the answer by typing "Fuzz Factory Dimensions" on Google already. But whatever.

That's alright, got something planned, or were just curious? :ninja:

just got a few pedals I'm building, just wanted to make sure i had the right box sizes.

just trying to start some drama 'cos I miss the old days. Sorry Bs

You massive cock Chedda.

:ninja:

my computer hasn't got google :(

You need to delete the Windows (C: ) folder and install Google

just trying to start some drama 'cos I miss the old days. Sorry Bs

Haha, that's alright. I'm presuming you're bored at work again? :p

Apologies? What is this

Actually Google only works if your computer is in spanish and you have a swirly pad to control it with.

/offtopic

So my FF is being a brat and decided it would one day stop working properly. The footswitch seems to have a short or something like that because it'll sometimes engage the FF properly, and other times will sound like it has half of it's gain. I've yet to open up the FF and investigate due to my AP Psychology project which has taken me a total of 19 hours to complete and I have finals this week and I haven't studied so I'm screwed runonsentence

Anyone have any ideas as to what's goin on with my factoria de fuzz?

Actually Google only works if your computer is in spanish and you have a swirly pad to control it with.

/offtopic

So my FF is being a brat and decided it would one day stop working properly. The footswitch seems to have a short or something like that because it'll sometimes engage the FF properly, and other times will sound like it has half of it's gain. I've yet to open up the FF and investigate due to my AP Psychology project which has taken me a total of 19 hours to complete and I have finals this week and I haven't studied so I'm screwed runonsentence

Anyone have any ideas as to what's goin on with my factoria de fuzz?

Make sure the wires are still properly connected to everything, such as the jacks, power and switch. If there is still a problem, the switch is likely to be broken.

Make sure the wires are still properly connected to everything, such as the jacks, power and switch. If there is still a problem, the switch is likely to be broken.

If that's the case I'll just send it to Zvex to get a replacement.

I've yet to open it up and take a look though, very busy with other things.... damn finals...

I found a half decent The Small Print tone. Evetything expect the stab to 7:00 and adjust the stab as you please for oscillations.

Even the drive on 7? I normally have it turned right up, or at least between 12 and 3 if I don't want the background hissing. Rigth up to 5 sounds awesome when you start playing though.

I found a half decent The Small Print tone. Evetything expect the stab to 7:00 and adjust the stab as you please for oscillations.

Haha volume on 7, good one!

Not 7, 7 o'clock. I've never seen anyone include the volume when listing settings so I presumed you weren't including that.

I have to keep my drive low as I have very high power pickups.