Alysum

Less than 5 seconds to type it. Less than a minute to find it out. Regardless of his internet connection and typing speed, in the time it took him to open this thread, type his post, and post it, he could have found the answer by typing "Fuzz Factory Dimensions" on Google already. But whatever.

Actually Google only works if your computer is in spanish and you have a swirly pad to control it with.

/offtopic

So my FF is being a brat and decided it would one day stop working properly. The footswitch seems to have a short or something like that because it'll sometimes engage the FF properly, and other times will sound like it has half of it's gain. I've yet to open up the FF and investigate due to my AP Psychology project which has taken me a total of 19 hours to complete and I have finals this week and I haven't studied so I'm screwed runonsentence

Anyone have any ideas as to what's goin on with my factoria de fuzz?

Actually Google only works if your computer is in spanish and you have a swirly pad to control it with.

/offtopic

So my FF is being a brat and decided it would one day stop working properly. The footswitch seems to have a short or something like that because it'll sometimes engage the FF properly, and other times will sound like it has half of it's gain. I've yet to open up the FF and investigate due to my AP Psychology project which has taken me a total of 19 hours to complete and I have finals this week and I haven't studied so I'm screwed runonsentence

Anyone have any ideas as to what's goin on with my factoria de fuzz?

Make sure the wires are still properly connected to everything, such as the jacks, power and switch. If there is still a problem, the switch is likely to be broken.

Make sure the wires are still properly connected to everything, such as the jacks, power and switch. If there is still a problem, the switch is likely to be broken.

If that's the case I'll just send it to Zvex to get a replacement.

I've yet to open it up and take a look though, very busy with other things.... damn finals...

Archived