Not necessarily.

The board could still be there :LOL:

Very true. Its just this bit of the board will be gone... lets all hope they split real soon!

... is it in yet. :LOL:

i think i almost died laughing.

i think that chris wouldn't get the record collection, only cuz he's got all them little uns.

bellamy would proably become a mountain hermit if they broke up.

figures.

live in kingdom of buhtan (or whateve) and make a new band with the monks.... back to the monks quote by chris

"I took a dump in a carrier bag once. There was no-where else to go so everyone had to wait accross the other side of the road.....what are we talking about? Woodstock 1999....oh, right!" - Matt

Now THAT made me laugh, whoever wrote that.

• 3 weeks later...

Clark: Just talking about animals in the Zoo Special, pets as children?

Matt: Yeah dog, had a dog who used to chase round sheep, had a lot of cats – I had a cat called Herbie, a long haired cat which was pretty cool…Kipper, who lived to he was 23.

Dom: Er, I used to have a rabbit.

Matt: Didn’t one shag another to death or something?

Dom: Yeah. You know, my rabbit got shagged to death by my friends rabbit, which is a disturbing sight.

And Matt discussing the Atlanta incident in same interview as above, makes me laugh:

Matt: I jumped like that, did that, then I went to the floor did a rock n roll knee slide, but you know something went down too far then the guitar like broke the fall yeah. And I came back up and it was psssssft and I was spewing blood out and I had to go to hospital to cue up with a bunch of smoking, pregnant mid West women. And it was pretty cool. But now Chris, he’s not here actually, broke his wrist playing football on concrete.

Clark: Oh, is that what happened?

Matt: As you do, yeah.

This article also is really funny:

Pasty Brit trio Matthew Bellamy (vocals, guitar, piano), Chris Wolstenholme (bass) and Dominic Howard (drums) are hailed for their histrionic baroque'n'roll, not for getting their kit off.

Thing is, they're out there if you know where to look - chiefly, at Howard's house, where oil paintings of a nude Bellamy adorn the walls. The artist is a gothic Russian groupie who obviously considers the Muse frontman a muse himself. Bellamy doesn't find them quite so, er, a-muse-ing.

"She's got some fantasy that I'm this Marilyn Manson-type character and she keeps painting me looking like him and it's scary," he says. "Dom thinks it's really funny and he keeps some of them just to make me feel uncomfortable. I think it's a bit weird, a little bit over-the-top."

Thing is, they're out there if you know where to look - chiefly, at Howard's house, where oil paintings of a nude Bellamy adorn the walls.

"Dom thinks it's really funny and he keeps some of them just to make me feel uncomfortable." [/i]

Suuure.

Clark: Just talking about animals in the Zoo Special, pets as children?

Dom: Er, I used to have a rabbit.

Matt: Didn’t one shag another to death or something?

Dom: Yeah. You know, my rabbit got shagged to death by my friends rabbit, which is a disturbing sight.

Where's that from? :ohmy:

This article also is really funny:

Pasty Brit trio Matthew Bellamy (vocals, guitar, piano), Chris Wolstenholme (bass) and Dominic Howard (drums) are hailed for their histrionic baroque'n'roll, not for getting their kit off.

Thing is, they're out there if you know where to look - chiefly, at Howard's house, where oil paintings of a nude Bellamy adorn the walls. The artist is a gothic Russian groupie who obviously considers the Muse frontman a muse himself. Bellamy doesn't find them quite so, er, a-muse-ing.

"She's got some fantasy that I'm this Marilyn Manson-type character and she keeps painting me looking like him and it's scary," he says. "Dom thinks it's really funny and he keeps some of them just to make me feel uncomfortable. I think it's a bit weird, a little bit over-the-top."

:LOL: :LOL: I'm laughing my ass off here... Well, we all had our suspicions! :rolleyes:

I love that Microcuts thing, it's uploading to my iPod right now. (Entitled "Dumbass".) Recognised a lot of stuff off the second Earl's gig - where's the little "Waah" at the end of the first verse of CE? Always gives me a smile on the bus.

Fucking fucking fucking fucking little fucking fucking fuckers, yeah.

I still love that Kerrang interview.

Dom: If a venomous snake bit my arse, would you suck the poison out?

Matt: I'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training - I did a first-aid course. I can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. If you cut an artery open, I could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go, 'Shut up!' Did you know when you see all that thumping of the chest stuff in films, that you can't actually bring somebody back to life by doing that? All you can do is keep them alive until someone turns up with an electrode. You're basically pumping the blood around the body to keep them alive; that's all you're doing. Drowning's a different matter, if someone's got loads of water inside their mouth, you can just blow inside their lungs and maybe they'll be able to cough and splutter it back out again. But, yeah, the venom; I'm not that advanced, but I'd give it a go.

Dom: How about if it bit me on my knob?

Matt: Then I'd let you die.

Matt: If you had to select a fancy dress outfit for me, would you choose Batman, Superman or Wonder Woman?

Chris: Batman.

Matt: That's dark. I'm not a dark person, I'm the sunshine of your life.

Dom: Well, I'd say Wonder Woman.

Matt: That's how he'd want to see me. Ever since I saw him bend over to get an injection in his bum, there's been a strange energy between us. [laughs] There's definitely suspicion.

Indeed, Mr Bellamy! ;)

Dom: Have you ever spied me doing anything embarrassing, yet spared my blushes by not telling me?

Matt: Hmmm, Good question. I'm sure there's something. Hmmm.

Dom: You saw me getting laid once.

Matt: That's true, actually: I came in a room once and filmed him with a night vision camera. Ah, I know - I saw him putting on moisturiser once.

And of course:

Dom: SIT ... THE FUCK ... DOWN!!

for me it has to be the witness interview on the hullabaloo DVD and the interviewer asks him about using bones and matt kinda stutters eh eh tom waits is brilliant and then says "but human bones were quite hard to come by" either that or anything involving matts fit of laughter gets me rollin round laffin :LOL:

Archived