Bwahaha I didn't know that.

Yeah, it's v. quiet. Funny as tits though.

this is total off topic bt i jst hav to say that i was browsing the forum earlier today in the library at college, and my friend (not a muse fan yet) was on the computer next to me... she looked over to look at what i was looking at and saw Sid's sig.. the dancing green things.. and jst fell about laughing! this is in the middle of the silent library, she jst cracked up at the dancing green things and everytime the laughter was fading away... shed look over and jst fall about again! jst had to share that with u!

[about the fact that shes not a muse fan, im converting her like the musevangelist i am]

The award winning Mr Pickles. :D

How about when Matt fucks up Feeling Good on Radio 3 for the fun of it.

I laugh every timeat this when i watch the video.

Matt: "fucking fucking fucking little fucking fucking little fucking fucking fucker yeaah"

Lol,

& at the start where Matt puts his head under his Keyboard he says

Matt: "After c e you wee fucking shit"

:LOL:

Then he pops his head back up completly oblivious as if he didn't say anything at all.

:LOL::LOL:

How about when Matt fucks up Feeling Good on Radio 3 for the fun of it.

I laugh every timeat this when i watch the video.

Matt: "fucking fucking fucking little fucking fucking little fucking fucking fucker yeaah"

Lol,

& at the start where Matt puts his head under his Keyboard he says

Matt: "After c e you wee fucking shit"

:LOL:

Then he pops his head back up completly oblivious as if he didn't say anything at all.

:LOL::LOL:

I still haven't seen that... link me up? :D

Least it has speakers (I'm guessing) the PCs at our school have no speakers and this page has been blocked. Although I'm talking about a high school so that might be why

Well my Sixth Form Administrator still blocks fucking everything as well, i fucking hate her. :mad:

Our Music depatment has speakers. :D

this was on this brits thing earlier they were talking about natasha bedding field

matt : i dont no anything about her

dom: all i know is that shes playing with her brothe-

matt: i beg your pardon!!!! (he had this face a mixture of shock and hilarity it was a clasic)

dom: - at the brits

(he gave matt this pittying look like o god your so immature) it was sooooooooooo funny :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• 1 month later...

Archived