ok this is from footage - its fab!

Matt: before you do that i just want to add whatever is the best shaker, there is on of those shakers that is really intense.....very quiet very soft but quite intense......(to the cameraman)..whats your favourite shaker you've had so far?

When he turns dead serious to the camera and says 'Whats your favourite shaker so far?' it cracks me up. And the 'Oh fuck it!' when he can't count the measures in TSP on the bonus DVD and is telling Dom to shutup because he's drumming while he's counting on his fingers

there is something on the hullabaloo dvd that alot of people miss. its incredible that im sad enough to have noticed this, i think its hilarious : D its when they are fishing. goes something like this

*dom makes noise*

Matt: hahaha what was that, did you here that? Dom? did you here that noise you made? hahaha did you here that noise he made? haha did you here it he went..."oueggh" he went "oueeggh" hahaha did you here that noise he made? hahaha

there is something on the hullabaloo dvd that alot of people miss. its incredible that im sad enough to have noticed this, i think its hilarious : D its when they are fishing. goes something like this

*dom makes noise*

Matt: hahaha what was that, did you here that? Dom? did you here that noise you made? hahaha did you here that noise he made? haha did you here it he went..."oueggh" he went "oueeggh" hahaha did you here that noise he made? hahaha

I always thought that Matt was laughing at the fact he had dropped the fish in the water, and the fish and quietly gone 'oeeuugh' as they do, and then Matt says 'Dom did you hear that' and then dom says 'oooeuugh' like the fish, and thats what Matts laughing at :unsure:

I think it's funny how obviously Matt cares what Dom thinks in that DVD, he's always saying 'Dom did you hear that, Dom, Dom, you're meant to be in charge, Dom' and if he's not doing that he's touching him

I always thought that Matt was laughing at the fact he had dropped the fish in the water, and the fish and quietly gone 'oeeuugh' as they do, and then Matt says 'Dom did you hear that' and then dom says 'oooeuugh' like the fish, and thats what Matts laughing at :unsure:

I think it's funny how obviously Matt cares what Dom thinks in that DVD, he's always saying 'Dom did you hear that, Dom, Dom, you're meant to be in charge, Dom' and if he's not doing that he's touching him

they are obviously gay...i mean very close :happy:

why is it so wrong for close friends to touch one another...

when girls do it they aren't lesbians.

i think you guys are really putting too much thought into all of this.

honestly.

even if they are gay together, tell me you wouldn't share one or the other with the other guy. lol

My fave Muse quote is one from Kerrang not so long ago, and I'm paraphrasing here:

*Matt has pulled out the question "are you in touch with your feminine side"

Dom: I think you are because you always wear womens clothes.

Matt: No I'm not

Dom: And you never let me kiss you.

Something like that anyway....

When he turns dead serious to the camera and says 'Whats your favourite shaker so far?' it cracks me up. And the 'Oh fuck it!' when he can't count the measures in TSP on the bonus DVD and is telling Dom to shutup because he's drumming while he's counting on his fingers

He says: "Oi! Ya fuckin'..."

</sad>

matt said this:

"Come see muse play cause we dunno whats gona happen. i could die, my head could explode, i could kill dom or i could get naked and fuck chris." :LOL:

Lol! When did Matt say that? *must find video/article where he says that*

Lol! When did Matt say that? *must find video/article where he says that*

hehe it was a little clip of some festival where they got bands to comment on the bands that were playing. Muse are on and Matt just started rambling, coming out with that ^^^^ :p

Dom: if i got bit by a snake... would you such out the poison?

Matt: yeah, i know first aid *launches into a full conversation with himself about what do do if someone is choking etc and mouth to mouth...* but drowning thats a different matter * launches into conversation again* (after about half a colum) so yeah i'd suck it out.

Dom: what if it bit me on my knob?

Matt: then i'd let you die.

ah he's all take and no give :rolleyes:

dunno if its been posted, couldnt be arsed to look through them all sorry

My fave Muse quote is one from Kerrang not so long ago, and I'm paraphrasing here:

*Matt has pulled out the question "are you in touch with your feminine side"

Dom: I think you are because you always wear womens clothes.

Matt: No I'm not

Dom: And you never let me kiss you.

Something like that anyway....

it was something like

matt: i dont think i am am i?

dom: well you wear womens clothing

matt say something that makes what dom says make sense and is the main part of the quote which i have forgotten...

Dom: and when i try to kiss you you dont like it

lol

it was something like

matt: i dont think i am am i?

dom: well you wear womens clothing

matt say something that makes what dom says make sense and is the main part of the quote which i have forgotten...

Dom: and when i try to kiss you you dont like it

lol

I have the whole thing saved in my pc. it's actually :

Matt: "Am I in touch with my feminine side?"

Matt: "This actually isn’t my question, I nicked it out of Dom’s glass."

Dom: "In touch with your feminine side? Er. Yes and no. Actually, I mean, yes, but at the same time... no (laughs)."

Matt: "Why, what do you mean?"

Dom: "Well, yeah you are, because you wear women’s clothes."

Matt: "Do I?"

Dom: "Yet, when I’ve tried to kiss you, you don’t like it."

but the best part of this has to be :

Matt: "If you had to select a fancy dress outfit for me, would you choose batman, superman or wonder woman?"

Chris: "Batman."

Matt: "That’s dark. I’m not a dark person, I’m the sunshine of your life."

Dom: "Well, I’d say Wonder Woman."

Matt: "That’s how he’d want to see me. Ever since I saw him bend over to get an injection in his bum, there’s been a strange energy between us (laughs). There’s definitely suspicion."

:LOL:

this is total off topic bt i jst hav to say that i was browsing the forum earlier today in the library at college, and my friend (not a muse fan yet) was on the computer next to me... she looked over to look at what i was looking at and saw Sid's sig.. the dancing green things.. and jst fell about laughing! this is in the middle of the silent library, she jst cracked up at the dancing green things and everytime the laughter was fading away... shed look over and jst fall about again! jst had to share that with u!

[about the fact that shes not a muse fan, im converting her like the musevangelist i am]

Archived