Matt: "NME is like a crazy, weird, crazy, co-dependen, psycho girlfriend that loves you one minute... then hates you.. and loves you.. then hates you.. and make you want to come for more.. I want more from the NME... I believe in NME.. I love the NME.. and always have done"

Best quote ever :matt:

Chris: Music is extreme hence extreme reactions. I prefer seeing these reactions then being in a band that sell millions of albums because they are seen as politically correct. I’d rather have my music loved by a few then found “all right” by millions. We don’t do music that stays on shelves without being listened to. Our fans are hardcore, they have all the albums, singles, bootlegs, buy t-shirts and go to many gigs during the tour. Sometimes I go onto the forums and they keep talking about us, night and day. *awww :awesome:*

I: Is your fans fervor still a surprise?

MB: Oh yes! I’m always surprised when I meet fans who have tattooed Muse name or our names. Every time I think to myself that we’ll never be able to split the band. It brings a kind of responsibility. There is a strong link with our fans and that’s why we’ll never split up after a fight, a bad mood or because one of us would become a junky, because the link is too strong and we have to keep it up. This responsibility is something that keeps us sane, that protects us as well. *aww :D*

Matt: Yeah I mean, they were funny to begin with but now they've become ...i dunno,pathetically annoying....And really repetitive

Dom:Really?

Matt:Yes...sometimes you think...wind up?

Dom: You dont like the obsessive fans then?

Matt:No I don't. *wtf matt :wtf: pick a side!*

Matt: "NME is like a crazy, weird, crazy, co-dependen, psycho girlfriend that loves you one minute... then hates you.. and loves you.. then hates you.. and make you want to come for more.. I want more from the NME... I believe in NME.. I love the NME.. and always have done"

Best quote ever :matt:

Matt: is this NME?

Dom: *sarcastically* No. It's the Q awards!

Matt seems to be the funniest when he's drunk :p

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
ashamed to say im 13.....................it was hard to get that out,people always call me a groupie because of my age

I'm ashamed (muse pun:LOL:)I'm around that age and people think I'm weird just because I listen to Muse. They just don't know good music :facepalm: But not all of us are bad just around 98 or 99%! I've got no one to talk to about Muse either, except for my instrumental teacher but all she knows Muse from is Twilight :facepalm: Can't wait to get out this crap age group.:mad:

• 8 months later...
Chris: Music is extreme hence extreme reactions. I prefer seeing these reactions then being in a band that sell millions of albums because they are seen as politically correct. I’d rather have my music loved by a few then found “all right” by millions. We don’t do music that stays on shelves without being listened to. Our fans are hardcore, they have all the albums, singles, bootlegs, buy t-shirts and go to many gigs during the tour. Sometimes I go onto the forums and they keep talking about us, night and day. *awww :awesome:*

I: Is your fans fervor still a surprise?

MB: Oh yes! I’m always surprised when I meet fans who have tattooed Muse name or our names. Every time I think to myself that we’ll never be able to split the band. It brings a kind of responsibility. There is a strong link with our fans and that’s why we’ll never split up after a fight, a bad mood or because one of us would become a junky, because the link is too strong and we have to keep it up. This responsibility is something that keeps us sane, that protects us as well. *aww :D*

Matt: Yeah I mean, they were funny to begin with but now they've become ...i dunno,pathetically annoying....And really repetitive

Dom:Really?

Matt:Yes...sometimes you think...wind up?

Dom: You dont like the obsessive fans then?

Matt:No I don't. *wtf matt :wtf: pick a side!*

This thread seems to have been bumped for no reason. Anyway saw this and I think the quotes from Matt are in the wrong order. The last one is from years ago and the first one last promotion.

Thus Matt may be warming to the obsessive fans. That or becoming more diplomatic ;):)

Oh and as for the other bit. What a skank he is. :LOL: <3

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived