for me it has to be the witness interview on the hullabaloo DVD and the interviewer asks him about using bones and matt kinda stutters eh eh tom waits is brilliant and then says "but human bones were quite hard to come by" either that or anything involving matts fit of laughter gets me rollin round laffin :LOL:

That's the one where he keeps trying to bite Dom's head or something, isn't it? :LOL: My cousin was a Witnness last year (Oxegen, whatever) - I keep meaning to ask her if she saw Muse. Probably off her skull of course... :rolleyes:

From the same interview (I don't think this is the exact wording):

Interviewer: I hear you're doing 57 festivals this year.

Matt: Yeah.

Interviewer: Isn't that about 40 too many?!

Matt: Well, we try to get around as much as we can...

;)

Dom: Have you ever spied me doing anything embarrassing, yet spared my blushes by not telling me?

Matt: Hmmm, Good question. I'm sure there's something. Hmmm.

Dom: You saw me getting laid once.

Matt: That's true, actually: I came in a room once and filmed him with a night vision camera. Ah, I know - I saw him putting on moisturiser once.

That is funny. I overheard him telling my 14 year old niece this a couple of weeks ago. He also went on to say he found out that night that Dom had a large.... :$

Guest Bliss-Girl

Matt :

"I want plenty of balloons filled with confettis and to buy a long blowpipe to burst them while

they go down on crowd while I philosophize on the utility of the small finger and the index in

the gesture of the swinging of the hand. I envisage to amuse me, to look at you and to kiss you

on the nose, like your two twin friends."

:):):)

I’m looking at my tropical fish tank right now. There’s angel fish, little neons. I’m really good at looking after them, but they keep mating and having thousands of babies. So I bought these redtail sharks to eat them all - Matthew Bellamy

yea i saw this in someones signature on deviantart and i fell in love! one of the many brilliant matt quotes! gosh i love it! made me laugh spo incredibly hard the 1st time i read it, it still brings me much joy!

That is funny. I overheard him telling my 14 year old niece this a couple of weeks ago. He also went on to say he found out that night that Dom had a large.... :$
:LOL: I'd say, "He said that to a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD?!" but I remember what a filthy mind I had a couple of years ago...

Matt :

"I want plenty of balloons filled with confettis and to buy a long blowpipe to burst them while they go down on crowd while I philosophize on the utility of the small finger and the index in the gesture of the swinging of the hand. I envisage to amuse me, to look at you and to kiss you on the nose, like your two twin friends."

Okay, I didn't exactly ... follow ... that. :confused: Oh hang on, I get it now. :rolleyes: He's such a wee nutter.

"do you reale think that you wild be famous??? hahahahahahahahahahahahah YOU SUCK AND YOU CAN`T SING.

MUSE - haha, nice use of your time there,,, erm i have no intention to be famous, just make music i like... what are you doing with your life aye? you can fuck off and die you little cunt arse shit face wanker hahahahahahah"

That cracked me up..

Full transcript here.

^funny

I've never heard of you before! can you please tell me who you are?? Age,and names fx.

MUSE - its a band called MUES AND THE OTHERS, we are a classical funk jazz punk voodoo doll lofi pop swing crooning visionary sexplendid explosive bluesy noisy hateful dirty beautiful blissful experimental histrionic 3-piece band };->

That's EXACTLY how i would describe muse! :eek:

:LOL:

Matt :

"I want plenty of balloons filled with confettis and to buy a long blowpipe to burst them while

they go down on crowd while I philosophize on the utility of the small finger and the index in

the gesture of the swinging of the hand. I envisage to amuse me, to look at you and to kiss you

on the nose, like your two twin friends."

:):):)

Teh fuck? :stunned:

:LOL: \m/

^funny

I've never heard of you before! can you please tell me who you are?? Age,and names fx.

MUSE - its a band called MUES AND THE OTHERS, we are a classical funk jazz punk voodoo doll lofi pop swing crooning visionary sexplendid explosive bluesy noisy hateful dirty beautiful blissful experimental histrionic 3-piece band };->

That's EXACTLY how i would describe muse! :eek:

:LOL:

heh, after reading that transcript, I was about to put that same quote in. Reminds me of a part of Hamlet. Gotta love it!

heh, after reading that transcript, I was about to put that same quote in. Reminds me of a part of Hamlet. Gotta love it!

:LOL: Which part? I actually just finished reading hamlet for school

Also have an essay to write for it as well :indiff:

:LOL: Which part? I actually just finished reading hamlet for school

Also have an essay to write for it as well :indiff:

The part in Act III, where Polonius is introducing the Players, and he lists off all these different acting styles that they are good at. It was funny, I read this like 3 days before I saw the Muse quote. Here it is:

Polonius

The best actors in the world, either for tragedy, comedy,

history, pastoral, pastoral-comical, historical-pastoral,

tragical-historical, tragical-comical-historical-pastoral, scene

individable, or poem unlimited: Seneca cannot be too heavy nor

Plautus too light. For the law of writ and the liberty, these are

the only men.

The part in Act III, where Polonius is introducing the Players, and he lists off all these different acting styles that they are good at. It was funny, I read this like 3 days before I saw the Muse quote. Here it is:

Polonius

The best actors in the world, either for tragedy, comedy,

history, pastoral, pastoral-comical, historical-pastoral,

tragical-historical, tragical-comical-historical-pastoral, scene

individable, or poem unlimited: Seneca cannot be too heavy nor

Plautus too light. For the law of writ and the liberty, these are

the only men.

I remember that part!

haha..and i can see what you're getting at :LOL:

• 4 weeks later...

"I was going to wear one of those typical, white-faced alien masks, and I was gonna dress up in white and have a projection on me. Just for Unintended. It was going to be a love song from an alien’s point of view: wanting to be part of the human race, but just not quite able to get in. I was… mm, advised not to do that."

"When we recorded Plug In Baby we were off our face on mushrooms. There was this big field next to the recording studio, filled with magic mushrooms. So we ate them all. I don't know what we were doing, but we all ended up naked in a jacuzzi and I ended up going deaf in one ear from falling asleep in the sauna!"

Archived