Q: What’s the most rock’n’roll thing you’ve done as a band? How Spinal Tap has it got?

Matt: "Oh Spinal Tap! (laugh) I think the most Spinal Tap thing that ever happened was I designed this big light show with these big white cones that came down and I was going to be inside one of them and doing these sort of shadow things! (laughing) And everyone sort of said "Easy – that’s a little bit sad" (laughing). I really thought it was some sort of act of genius, with sort of steam and lighting show with this classical piece at the front everyone was like "what a pretentious wanker". I realised I was wrong and at the end of the gig I just got inside a cone and trashed it. Was it the Astoria gig? I ended up inside the cone and I couldn’t get out of it. It was like a cone made of material and it was the end of the tour, the big thing happening and I was inside it and I ended up getting stuck and I had to stay on stage. The gig finished and the lights came up and I was stuck on stage. (laugh) Until everyone had left the building and I was still there, I actually rolled and hid underneath the drum kit inside a white cone (laughing). That’s as about Spinal Tap as it got."

Q: What’s the most rock’n’roll thing you’ve done as a band? How Spinal Tap has it got?

Matt: "Oh Spinal Tap! (laugh) I think the most Spinal Tap thing that ever happened was I designed this big light show with these big white cones that came down and I was going to be inside one of them and doing these sort of shadow things! (laughing) And everyone sort of said "Easy – that’s a little bit sad" (laughing). I really thought it was some sort of act of genius, with sort of steam and lighting show with this classical piece at the front everyone was like "what a pretentious wanker". I realised I was wrong and at the end of the gig I just got inside a cone and trashed it. Was it the Astoria gig? I ended up inside the cone and I couldn’t get out of it. It was like a cone made of material and it was the end of the tour, the big thing happening and I was inside it and I ended up getting stuck and I had to stay on stage. The gig finished and the lights came up and I was stuck on stage. (laugh) Until everyone had left the building and I was still there, I actually rolled and hid underneath the drum kit inside a white cone (laughing). That’s as about Spinal Tap as it got."

:LOL:

from matt:

"(Madonna) will probably be on her knees giving me a blowjob with three of her mates one day but I'll have to sell ten million records first and have a body like Ricky Martin."

[/b]

Thanks! ive seen this one in french and i xas looking for the translation!!! :D

Hello all!!! The Microcut thing was hilarious!!!!!!!!! Omg its soooooo funny!!!!

Matt-hey dom take this tea back its got 1 of your hairs in it ewwwww

Dom-well fish it out

Matt- hey dom take this tea back its got 1 of your hairs in it

do you know who I am?

And i like this one:

Matt- I wanna see Willy Wanker

*laughs*

I meen wonker *laughs his ass off* I couldnt resist'

Lmao god thats hilarious :LOL:

Dom - "Love is something that makes you smile whenever they are there, it makes you happy and gives you the feeling of contentment. It¹s about giving without wanting to get anything back. That's the most basic way of explaining it, when you get pleasure from giving yourlself and your time to another person, expressing things and expressing another side to you that no one else knows. It's when you can talk about anything, like your worst fears - you can be truly open in a way that you can¹t be with anyone else." - Rock Sound, Oct 2003

Sweetness - :D

Matt-hey dom take this tea back its got 1 of your hairs in it ewwwww

Dom-well fish it out

Matt- hey dom take this tea back its got 1 of your hairs in it

do you know who I am?

And i like this one:

Matt- I wanna see Willy Wanker

*laughs*

I meen wonker *laughs his ass off* I couldnt resist'

Where were they?

Archived