He did cos it's such a typically english phrase, and not exactly a modern one, and as the interviewer was american he thought it was well funny :D

It's like the bit in Notting Hill when Hugh Grants character says "whoops-a-daisy" :LOL:

I love the end of the interview as well, when they're giving away tickets and there's that person who calls up:

Interviewer: So whats the name of the band you're going to see?

Caller: Lists off a dozen band names (can't remember which ones but I know one is Lostprophets)

Matts just standing there and :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

From Q magazine:

Chris Wolstenholme is the youngest member of the three, turning 26 at the start of December, but also the most settled. Back home in Devon, he has a wife and three children, which means that the band's Herculean commitment to the road brings with it considerable conflict.

"But I'm really lucky, because my wife really is very understanding," the bassist says. "She knows what this band means to me. But I miss my children terribly. I miss my wife, especially after a few weeks when I'm desperate to get laid..."

:LOL:

I love the end of the interview as well, when they're giving away tickets and there's that person who calls up:

Interviewer: So whats the name of the band you're going to see?

Caller: Lists off a dozen band names (can't remember which ones but I know one is Lostprophets)

Matts just standing there and :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ahh jeeze, i remember that :) . Yeah...i'm gonna see the band Hysteria play in concert tonight :LOL:

Archived