The words 'Execution' and 'Commentary' spring to mind for some reason. :LOL: 'Smatter of fact, most of us already have a file of Matt doing random things for six minutes. Borderline. It's hilarious.

no.

not him being random.

just him giggling and shredding.

borderline doesn't have that.

duuu-uuuh... :rolleyes:

oh well. it was just an idea.

not like it'll ever happen.

edit: i really hope miss blee isn't matt or i'm seriously going to have swat myself for hitting on him/her/it so many times. lol

and wtf is with "puppets?"

Aaw, cheers mate, that sounds about right. :D

I remember him saying "Thoughts of a dying" and not saying atheist at the end, and I remember he got some lines in Stockholm S mixed up.

Awwwww.

Didja get a balloon? I wanted a black one. :p

i have a big chunk of a white one and confetti that i picked up because i knew i'd regret it if i didn't. dom said cheers too and thank you.. i think matt said "thank you east lansing" at some point

the balloon's actually my brother's but it somehow ended up in my room and he hasn't noticed just yet :D

i have a big chunk of a white one and confetti that i picked up because i knew i'd regret it if i didn't. dom said cheers too and thank you.. i think matt said "thank you east lansing" at some point

the balloon's actually my brother's but it somehow ended up in my room and he hasn't noticed just yet :D

I got one from East Lansing too!

• 2 weeks later...
Matt Bellamy in Rip and Burn Magazine December 2004

'The Strokes sing the kind of melodies you've known all your life. I want our songs to feel like that.'

I think Muse have already acheived that. I feel like I've known Bliss forever and the song is one of my all time favourites.

This is from an interview about Absolution heard on one of my local radio stations (September 2003 - long ago but still unforgotten). I liked especially the way Dom reacted to what Matt said.

The interviewer asked something like "Did you have a hard time with women when you wrote Absolution's songs?"

Matt: "Yeah, my girlfriend and I, we split up after six years. It was a long process, but now I'm clean. I'm clean as a whistle - "

Dom: "Hihihi..."

Matt: " - and I'm moving on in a happy way."

Dom: "Hihihi... clean as a whistle... hihihi."

It made me grin and still does when I think of it.

I liked the radio interview they did (tis in the footage section) where the interviewer asks:

Interviewer: "Have you written any new material whilst on tour"

Matt: "Yeah, bits and bobs.."

Interviewer: "Did you just say bits and bobs?"

Interviewer then completely rips the p**s out of him whilst Matts laughing :D

I liked the radio interview they did (tis in the footage section) where the interviewer asks:

Interviewer: "Have you written any new material whilst on tour"

Matt: "Yeah, bits and bobs.."

Interviewer: "Did you just say bits and bobs?"

Interviewer then completely rips the p**s out of him whilst Matts laughing :D

and then when the interviewer says that some Uni has really hot chicks..

interviewer: "theres like bits and bobs everywhere!"

matt: :LOL::LOL:

Archived