Dom - "Love is something that makes you smile whenever they are there, it makes you happy and gives you the feeling of contentment. It¹s about giving without wanting to get anything back. That's the most basic way of explaining it, when you get pleasure from giving yourlself and your time to another person, expressing things and expressing another side to you that no one else knows. It's when you can talk about anything, like your worst fears - you can be truly open in a way that you can¹t be with anyone else." - Rock Sound, Oct 2003

Sweetness - :D

Damn that is really beautiful.........*sighs* :'(

Got another one:

Matt:

I was having these strange hallucinations of this triangular blade, really silver metallic, razor sharp. I was in this landscape, arid, grey, dead with an endless horizon and I was trying to dodge these blades that were flying about everywhere. They'd go into my head and I could feel them cutting into my brain... Then I went to the doctor and he told me to drink more water and that was that.

And another thing:

If the weather's not so good, me and my flatmates laugh at David Attenborough documentaries like 'The Trials of Life'. It's always about mating and you can gawp at two tortoises having sex. The sounds they make are outrageous. What do you mean, do i watch these documentaries alone? Never. Definitely not. They're tortoises.

:LOL:

It's true though.

I remember when I was in Sicily years ago, they had no

word for 'engaged' and thought I was married.

Weird!

One of my fave quotes is from Hullabaloo.

Chris "Brilliant, my line has snapped!"

Also the noise Chris made when he was trying to

get a fish back into the water using a stick.

It amazes me that a big strapping lad like him can be

scared to touch a wiggling fish!

WOOSE! :LOL:

The other is from the B&H dvd when they are creeping

around to get onto the stage.

Matt sees the state of the bannister and goes

"Fuckinell what's going on here?"

I cracked up watching Chris and that fish, him w/ his stick.......omg I'm laughing now.............ROTF :LOL:

The other is from the B&H dvd when they are creeping

around to get onto the stage.

Matt sees the state of the bannister and goes

"Fuckinell what's going on here?"

:LOL: And the bit at the start on the B&H where the tour manager explains exactly hwo they are going to come onstage and the time they should wait and everything, and it takes a few minutes to explain the route as it's very detailed.

Then Chris just turns round, yawning and goes "whaas'ee say?"

:LOL: Wasted effort.

"At the main shrine you are supposed to honour the Shinto Gods by bowing twice, clapping your hands twice, and then bowing once more. Nowhere does it say that you're supposed to exit the shrine with a wave and a cheery shout of "Bye God" as Matt does.."

LOL too funny !

"Hello there...We're called Muse and your watching rage..HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaaha...ha....ha....ha....ha....ha"

Some random clip i found, very funny! Just tell me if you want it! :LOL:

"Hello there...We're called Muse and your watching rage..HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaaha...ha....ha....ha....ha....ha"

Some random clip i found, very funny! Just tell me if you want it! :LOL:

i know that one..

everytime they come back from a video clip they say:

"Hello..we're muse.....and ur watching rage...."

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

it's funny how matt keeps laughing...

Oh fucking hell, look at this:

This after all is a man who has just confessed to a love of "dressing up". "As soon as I'm home I'm in costumes, start to finish," he begins, probably regretting that he has. "I like to dress up very much, But I don't really do it in public." Why not? "Um," he shudders to a stream of giggles. "The things I like to dress up in are not necessarily that cool." Go on! Chicken suits? Emperor Ming? "I can't I can't!" He wails, hilariously flustered for the first and only time during the interview. "It's all behind dosed doors. Closed doors." He leans in, "And I have a very good time, Trust me." Face it, you're intrigued.

He said in another one that anyone planning an orgy should frequent joke and costume shops, find something to break the ice and loosen everyone up. :rolleyes:

"I was going to wear one of those typical, white-faced alien masks, and I was gonna dress up in white and have a projection on me. Just for Unintended. It was going to be a love song from an alien’s point of view: wanting to be part of the human race, but just not quite able to get in. I was… mm, advised not to do that."

QUOTE]

hey, i think it's fucking brillinat.

he should have done it anyway.

and of course you want to dress up at orgies. lol

i can't blame him for loving to play dress up.

i do too. :D

it's very kinky and a lot of fun. ;)

we just love backstreet boy and westlife, we all great mates. we all go drinking together, normally meet up with britney and have a big chat about how famous we are and are going to be and how much money we´ve got. then we gang bang the spears.

we just love backstreet boy and westlife, we all great mates. we all go drinking together, normally meet up with britney and have a big chat about how famous we are and are going to be and how much money we´ve got. then we gang bang the spears.

when the hell did they say that lol!!!! classic!

hey, i think it's fucking brillinat.

he should have done it anyway.

It would have been hilarious, even if it was meant to be ridiculously symbolic. The boy would've been committed.

and of course you want to dress up at orgies. lol

i can't blame him for loving to play dress up.

i do too. :D

it's very kinky and a lot of fun. ;)

I'm intrigued: I still want to know what he dresses up as at home. :LOL:

Hey, hey... What do u think of the Norwegian girls? Better than the Swedish???If not, you havn't seen us yet :)

MUSE - i am not that experienced,... haha, finland was impressive though.. ive had no luck here in norway, but they look nice yes.

:D

Go Finland...

Chris, when are you going to cut your hair?

Chris: "It's taking over the bus anyway. I might cut it off. Someone put some good plaits in it and I need to do something good with it like that. Some sculpting." Dom:"I was gonna shave a lightning flash in it."

Chris, when are you going to cut your hair?

Chris: "It's taking over the bus anyway. I might cut it off. Someone put some good plaits in it and I need to do something good with it like that. Some sculpting." Dom:"I was gonna shave a lightning flash in it."

I think Chris gets too little attention! Oh, and to go a little off topic, I think he looked coolest back in Unintended :happy:

"I found myself half-naked in a toilet with one of those - you know one of those rope lights? - wrapped all around my body, just twitching in a corner with a load of, kind of, crying girls poking me. [insane Matt laugh] And I kind of said, right, we should knock these parties on the head, you know, cos it got to the point where they weren't normal."

-Stairway to Devon, BBC Documentary

Archived