:LOL::LOL:

It's true though.

I remember when I was in Sicily years ago, they had no

word for 'engaged' and thought I was married.

Weird!

One of my fave quotes is from Hullabaloo.

Chris "Brilliant, my line has snapped!"

Also the noise Chris made when he was trying to

get a fish back into the water using a stick.

It amazes me that a big strapping lad like him can be

scared to touch a wiggling fish!

WOOSE! :LOL:

The other is from the B&H dvd when they are creeping

around to get onto the stage.

Matt sees the state of the bannister and goes

"Fuckinell what's going on here?"

It's true though.

Weird!

One of my fave quotes is from Hullabaloo.

Chris "Brilliant, my line has snapped!"

Also the noise Chris made when he was trying to

get a fish back into the water using a stick.

It amazes me that a big strapping lad like him can be

scared to touch a wiggling fish!

WOOSE! :LOL:

Hahha yeah! And when he's trying to get it off the line he says something uner his breath like "Gonna get that little shit out of my hair" it sounds like! The he talks to the fish, and says "Get back in then!"

He probably said he would SHAG all the women, you know what happens when things get translated over and over, you start out divorced, then end up dead!!! ;)

Well, on the Italian magazine that was written "violentare" which I traslated as "rape".

It's true though.

Weird!

'Engaged' = Fidanzati (when you man has already asked you to marry him and you have the ring, if you're just a couple we say "Stiamo insieme" or "E'il mio ragazzo/la mia ragazza)

Personally (probably to be boring here) I just loved the way Matt said:

'Err, we've been Muse by the way' before Stockholm at EC on the Sunday!

Cracked me up and thus I looked totally stupid I'm sure!

Si

Not as stupid as I looked for repeating a quote - apologies!

Which interview was it?

It was at a festival where they got bands to talk about the acts that were playing, it might have been an MTV thing I'm unsure

edit: It was on muselive a few days ago but I think its been deleted from the forum, can't find the link anymore

"After the gig in St Petersburg, there are about 50 women waiting outside the dressing room. One of them comes up to me. She's obviously a psychopath. She has a gift for me - should she go and get it? I'm used to Russian fans giving me roses and teddy bears, but she comes back with a huge, incredibly intricate oil painting, which she says took her five months to complete. It features me, naked and horribly emaciated, with birds on my shoulders. I am holding a glowing heart in front of my genitals... The next day, when we leave for home, I see Dom, our drummer, walking around the airport with the painting, showing it to complete strangers." - Nice one Dom

I love this!!!!!!! how i wish i could see a photo of this work of art, i tink it would be hilarious! he he go dom, he rocks!

I love this!!!!!!! how i wish i could see a photo of this work of art, i tink it would be hilarious! he he go dom, he rocks!

I read somewhere that the woman keeps sending other pictures like it, and Dom has a few on his walls at his house.

I can't remember where I read it.

ok this is from footage - its fab!

Matt: before you do that i just want to add whatever is the best shaker, there is on of those shakers that is really intense.....very quiet very soft but quite intense......(to the cameraman)..whats your favourite shaker you've had so far?

wow! only matt could call shaker's intense

intense shakers rock my world

Archived