Matt:"I did have a bit of a tantrum in my hotel bathroom last night- But I managed to repair the toilet, so that's OK."

:LOL:

lol.Aww and I thought I was the only person who isn't exactly a child that throws tantrums! :rolleyes:

Taken from some transcript somewhere cant remember where. just remember the quote.

someone said to Matt "Do you really think you'll be famous? You suck and cant sing Ha Ha Ha"

To which Matt replied summat like "I have no intention to be famous and you can f*ck off and die you c* arse sh*tfaced w*nker Ha Ha Ha!

Pure classic.

edith asks the band what was ur favorite headliner from your past experiences of glasto

matt hastely forgets he is on live tv at 6:00pm and says

i cant remember we were always to stoned to remember......oh shit sorry

cool as cool can get

but yer i cawt a pwopa fish was so funny at the time

oh matt you are quite the funny one

or chris face when he touches the bate a quote in his face easily a quote in the face

or the whole scene ripping it out of slipknot ..... how many people can do that and get away with putting on dvd....go muse you lads are a proper band

why slash he sucks

lol, SIT THE FUCK DOWN! i literally rolled off my bed laughing at that, and then he puts that hat on, lol (clutching stomach in pain) :LOL::LOL::LOL: and matt's killing himself giggling! hehe

Then Matt says "Dom your in charge! Dom!" hehe the fishing just a classic :LOL:

And of course when it shows the fishes mouth! "Wow , that inspired us all!"

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I kill myself watching that dvd!

this is like the most fucking hilarios thing on the internet! :LOL:

i haven't laughed this much for ages!

anyways, does anyone know where i can see the fishing thing that ppl have mentioned loads of times...?

Someone might have put this but I can't be bothered to go through the thread...

"We only have about 18000 hardcore fans"

This thread is hilarious! I haven't looked at it before today, but I just read most of it because I'm trapped at school. Here are my contributions:

"If someone calls me a skinny, pretentious wanker, I say, 'Fair enough. I am.'"

"This is a song about the future." ::Apocalypse Please begins::

:D

This thread is hilarious! I haven't looked at it before today, but I just read most of it because I'm trapped at school. Here are my contributions:

"If someone calls me a skinny, pretentious wanker, I say, 'Fair enough. I am.'"

you're welcome ;)

Someone might have put this but I can't be bothered to go through the thread...

"We only have about 18000 hardcore fans"

No it was we only have about 18000 hardcore fans in LONDON.

I Loooooooove this thread - i was only thinking i should watch hullabaloo again! is it just me or have any of u watched the 2nd disc more than the actual gig?? its so funny just to pick u up after u think u've failed an exam or 10...... :unsure:

Anyways, i've only got simple quotes but hey!

"Well what can I say........MERRY CHRISTMAS!" *entire room errupts into screams*

- Matt, Earls Court (well it was along those lines)

I put this one in a thread months ago but it fits this one.....

Matt: "That was f*cking pwoper.....pwoper wock.....pwoper wock 'n' woll"

(From The Groove in the States on the B&H DVD)

ohhh and this one from some old interview:

Interviewer: when your on stage, do you see urself as a guitar god?

Matt: F*cking Hell No!!!! *laughs*

No it was we only have about 18000 hardcore fans in LONDON.

Does it make a difference? :LOL:

kerrang interview

matt:if you had to select a fancy dress outfit for me, would you choose batman, superman or wonderwoman?

Chris: batman

matt: thats dark. I'm not a dark person, I'm the sunshine of your life

Dom:well I'd say wonderwoman

matt: thats how he'd want to see me. ever since I saw him bend over to get an injection in the bum theres been a strange energy between us (laughs) there's definately suspicion!

Dom: whats the worst thing about sharing a tourbus with me?

matt: all your faffing about. his electric toothbrush and mouthwash just wind me up. for one, it reminds me how unclean I am.

chris:whats my most annoying habit?

matt: farting. I can recognise you by your farts by both smell and volume

chris: who's the biggest bitch?

Dom: matts the biggest and we're his bitches

dom: if a venomous snake bit by arse would you suck the poison out?

matt: I'd be more than happy to. I have got medical training-I did a first aid course. i can do resuscitation, mouth-to-mouth, all that kind of thing. if you cut an artery open I could stop the bleeding; tie a belt around the groin, fucking do it tight and stand on it, and go 'SHUT UP'!.....but yeah, the venom. I'm not that advanced but I'd give it a go

dom: what if it bit me on my knob?

matt: then I would let you die.

matt: am I in touch with my feminine side? actually this isn't my question, I nicked it out of Dom's glass!

dom: in touch with your feminine side? er, yes and no. actually I mean yes, but at the same time...no (laughs)

matt: what do you mean?

dom: well yeah you are because you wear women's clothes

matt: do I?

Dom: but when I've tried to kiss you, you don't like it

something along the lines of

interviewer:"who do you think is the coolest woman of all time"

matt:"mary,mother of god.........she got pregnant and convinced everyone she was still a virgin

hahaha that's a great response! i think i will steal that as my favorite muse quote. thanks! :D

I: "What would you do if you are the only man left on earth after the End of The World?"

Matt: "I'd go looking for a woman...If I wouldn't find any, I think I'll be satisfied with Dominic."

(finally the right translation I hope ;) !)

I: "And if you know the world is going to end seven days before it happens?"

Matt: "I think I'd go mad and start to do the most strange things. I'd rape all the women I'll meet, and I will take a machinegun and shoot all the people who piss me off. I'd wreck all the cars, cut all the telephones wires and then I would go on the stage, waiting for the end. But then, I'd hope there will be really this end!"

(sorry, translated from the Italian)

:eek: i hope that translation is wrong because the "rape" thing is disturbing. just stick to dominic, please.

all these DVD quotes make me so depressed that i've never seen it :'( i need to find someone who can play PAL dvd's on their computer

”We spent an entire day trying to get the greatest bass intro sound ever created in all humanity, and by the end of that time we went with an acoustic bass guitar running through a ton of pedals and different amps. Then, just as we’d attained a sound that we thought was pretty good, Matthew walked in, listened to it and said, ’Fantastic, you’ve just spent eight hours on a flanged bass?’ He was right of course, not having spent hours on the floor, toying with pedals and cables. We didn’t keep any of it”.

I find that fucking hilarious! You can just smell the sarkasm coming out of Matt a mile away! :LOL:

"We might do a tour of the kind of berserk states -- the ones that voted for Bush: Texas, Oklahoma, Idaho, all that lot. We’re really going to [do it] proper."

I absolutely love Dom's little comment in the Kerrang interview posted up there... "Matt's the biggest and we're his bitches." :LOL: