• 2 weeks later...
Hello once again guys! I finished this last night, took many moons to finish. Its a colour pencil drawing of Matt, hope you like it! :happy:

DSC00679.jpg

Sorry its big, I have no idea of how to do spoilers :$

OMG this is so good, I love it!!!! <3 <3

I did this last year in December, Before the Bellamy one, Its the Invincible cover art. I did it using colour pencils, and once again, I can't really get a good photo, but there you go:

5473203001_75206dd907.jpg

fsfcefsad by BurnOurHorizons, on Flickr

Hope you like it :)

amazing!!! :eek:

I made this drawing of Matt Bellamy playing at planet mars.

Click the image to view the large file at my deviantart account:

muse__live_at_planet_mars_by_mokadelivering-d38z0z5.png

Or if you don't like clicking links, here is the for you to copy and paste it: http://fav.me/d38z0z5

I love this !!! following you on dA! (kogeck is my account)

• 4 weeks later...

This was originally supposed to be my contest entry for the Design a New MUSE T-Shirt Competition, but, unfortunately after two and a half hours of trying to submit, I failed and the deadline was well overdue! :( I was looking forward to this competition so much and spend forever working on this, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be! So here it is now. :/ Hope you guys like it!

If you want to download a bigger image for this, go here and please credit me if you use it somewhere:

MUSE qo=5

muse_by_collectorsmuseum-d2yh500.thumb.png.09cf087f1a23869ae29c8fb64f87da52.png

• 2 weeks later...

Finished this a few days ago. I got a whopping ONE comment on it when I posted it to my tumblr so I was like damn....kind of ruined me for a couple days to be honest. :(

This thread hasn't been very active so I thought I'd post it here. I love doing closeups like this...if I have a good reference pic, at least. I could seriously do a million of these, haha. I've been drawing Matt too much lately so I'm doing one of Dom next.

050111_mb_800px.jpg

Archived