:eek:

:eek: Thats amazing!

:eek: fantastic Allison! :stunned:

Thank you! :happy::dance:

Here is what I drew! I hope you guys like it! I really tried to get it as exact as I could, but I know it's not quite there but I still like it! :dom:

:D That's really amazing, I saw it on deviantart already. :p

Starting to cut Matthew Bellamy in aMUSEd style for the cutout animation for Animation Techniques class at College :D

Like I said, Glitterati needs a better death, so... I decided to make red-haired Matt, since he was crazy, playing the Glitterati, then smashing it in the end :yesey:

mattbcutout.png

Starting to cut Matthew Bellamy in aMUSEd style for the cutout animation for Animation Techniques class at College :D

Like I said, Glitterati needs a better death, so... I decided to make red-haired Matt, since he was crazy, playing the Glitterati, then smashing it in the end :yesey:

mattbcutout.png

That's little bit scary, but you are so good :yesey:

Haven't posted in here for ages! But I finally made another Muse-related drawing, yay!

matthew_bellamy_by_ninjatofuprincess-d36s4ci.jpg

Yup, the date is wrong and should be 2011! I'm a bit slow :chuckle:

That is awesome!!! Everything is perfect, I especially love the reflections in the guitar! :happy:

Just finished this...my first foray into colored pencils. Normally I stick to graphite but I really wanted to try something that was white on black and the source photo is one of my favorites. :happy:

010911_mb_sm.jpg

Oh.my.god. are you serious?:eek: This is so epic,it just looks so real!:happy:

Archived