I made this picture during the last half year using acrylic paint.

I love the cover from the single Invincible and we had to paint whatever we wanted in school, so I choose this one because of the beautiful bright colours. *-*

When I finished it in the afternoon the sun shined and I was able to catch the sunlight on the photo :D it was a very good moment

Btw I'm realy impressed by the postings here!! they are amazing!!

Waow! Invincible is the song which made me love Muse, and I love the cover. That's beautiful, I love what you did!

I've been thinking of participating on the game to win Reading tickets, but with such great artists in here, I'm not sure I will try finally :rolleyes::happy:

Waow! Invincible is the song which made me love Muse, and I love the cover. That's beautiful, I love what you did!

I've been thinking of participating on the game to win Reading tickets, but with such great artists in here, I'm not sure I will try finally :rolleyes::happy:

thank you, but don't say such things ;) try your best to win the reading tickets, you sure have awesome ideas ;)

and jurrassitol15: omfg!! just awesome! :D great job

Oh, there are some crazy pieces of art in this topic. Seriously, I'm in awe. *_*

Can I just drop my attempts at drawing here?

bliss__by_symbebekos-d3exegv.png

bizarre__by_symbebekos-d3exeby.png

[/quote

AWESOME!! I love Matt's hair!! :D

E;9189575']6 foot 9 inch drawing of Matt, using 11 sheets of 14' x 17' paper for the hell of it :happy:

2vbm0cl.jpg

I'll do the whole band eventually.

^ My version of Chris

1zwf53l.jpg

Invincible Sketch.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5yydqt&s=7

Wow, they look absolutely amazing, well done you, you are one very talented person!!!! Those eyes look so real. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Finished this a few days ago. I got a whopping ONE comment on it when I posted it to my tumblr so I was like damn....kind of ruined me for a couple days to be honest. :(

This thread hasn't been very active so I thought I'd post it here. I love doing closeups like this...if I have a good reference pic, at least. I could seriously do a million of these, haha. I've been drawing Matt too much lately so I'm doing one of Dom next.

050111_mb_800px.jpg

beautiful!

Wow, they look absolutely amazing, well done you, you are one very talented person!!!! Those eyes look so real. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Much appreciated!!!!! I am just a simple 17 year old, the only boy in our school that is into art and all I can really show is my love for muse in those drawings.

Finished this a few days ago. I got a whopping ONE comment on it when I posted it to my tumblr so I was like damn....kind of ruined me for a couple days to be honest. :(

This thread hasn't been very active so I thought I'd post it here. I love doing closeups like this...if I have a good reference pic, at least. I could seriously do a million of these, haha. I've been drawing Matt too much lately so I'm doing one of Dom next.

050111_mb_800px.jpg

When I saw this picture I just got so so so excited and stiff that I had to try do my own version, I even made matt say "so stiff" which makes me laugh because he might be. I think my version is a little bit of an improvement on yours and has better shadows.

The picture below is of Matt Bellamy from a band called Muse.

51dd0099df.jpg

Hey Musers,

Great art work in this thread!

I hope you are familiar with the cartoon show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I've taken many of Muse's album and singles covers and "ponyfied" them. Hope you enjoy viewing these as much as I did making them!

My DeviantArt page: http://xfizzle.deviantart.com/gallery/31413814

Example, Black Holes & Revelations

black_horses_n_revelneightions_by_xfizzle-d40vvnl.jpg

Muse and bronies for life

Hey Musers,

Great art work in this thread!

I hope you are familiar with the cartoon show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I've taken many of Muse's album and singles covers and "ponyfied" them. Hope you enjoy viewing these as much as I did making them!

My DeviantArt page: http://xfizzle.deviantart.com/gallery/31413814

Example, Black Holes & Revelations

black_horses_n_revelneightions_by_xfizzle-d40vvnl.jpg

Muse and bronies for life

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

I LOVE these! Saw them a few days ago. I think I commented on the EP cover with Rainbow dash on it, My DA name is Shadow-Lugia-XD001. :)

Story: http://wins.failblog.org/2011/08/03/epic-win-photos-pencil-art-win/

American artist Randy Atwood has made a collection of celebrity portraits, using pencil as his primary medium. Who knew that pencils had such a great artistic range? For more celebrity lulz and slightly less sketchy interpretations of your favorite stars, check ROFLrazzi!

Guess who he drew?

Here's his page: http://randy-man.deviantart.com/

and another: http://randy-man.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2wx05p

Probably be a nice thing to let him know what you think.

atwood-gallery-1.jpg.3f0a0d50095a5f65cf7946210fe703f2.jpg

Matthew_Bellamy_II_by_Randy_man.thumb.jpg.835bf115ee1acdebc462b12d1a808496.jpg

Edited by Blype

We already have a Muse Art Thread so I am going to merge this thread with it.

Muse sims yahoo

(don't have a pic of the Matt one for some reason. He's shite though)

Wow!:awesome: Dom!

I have made Muse on Sims2 but I can't find pwoper clothes for each of them:erm:

I'm working on a Chris caricature! I don't like realism, but I lvoe realisti caricatures! Just need to finish the floral shirt :D

chriswip4.png