hey :) so after drawing red-haired matt hyena (creator of the awesome white on black drawing!) adviced me to draw him with blue hair because it would look good next to each other. so i searched for blue haired pics and found one that i really loved, unfortunately it was so small that i had to completely improvise with my drawing! forehead and eyes are basically made up, that's why i didn't want to post it for quite some time because i wasn't really satisfied. but i figured that i actually can't change much anyway, because of the really small original, so imma just post it :D

picture.php?albumid=1747&pictureid=31122

just a picture of my nephew walking to wembley stadium that i took the day of the concert. The original picture was taken during the day...it is still in progress i just try some different effects...

nothing to do with real art you all do i know...

(sorry for my english mistakes) :D

26253104.jpg

OK, after looking through some of the art posted here, mine feels kinda "meh" (some amazing stuff in here guys!) ... but I decided to post it anyway. I haven't drawn in a few years but I decided to try again. Just regular pencils of varying hardness. Unfortunately it's too big to scan, and this photo I took of the sketch is poorly lit (can't use flash) and a little crooked but I think you can get the idea even if you can't see all the detail.

I know the shadows look funny, but 1) shadows do look weird on stage and 2) my style has always been heavy on hard shadows; it's kinda strange-looking I guess but that's how things look to me. Anyway, I'll shut up.:D

181823_586074205469_3803345_34047318_1608603_n.jpg

just a picture of my nephew walking to wembley stadium that i took the day of the concert. The original picture was taken during the day...it is still in progress i just try some different effects...

nothing to do with real art you all do i know...

(sorry for my english mistakes) :D

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/935/26253104.jpg[/img

Oooo I love it! its so beautiful, I love the effects you can do to completely change up a photograph :happy:

OK, after looking through some of the art posted here, mine feels kinda "meh" (some amazing stuff in here guys!) ... but I decided to post it anyway. I haven't drawn in a few years but I decided to try again. Just regular pencils of varying hardness. Unfortunately it's too big to scan, and this photo I took of the sketch is poorly lit (can't use flash) and a little crooked but I think you can get the idea even if you can't see all the detail.

I know the shadows look funny, but 1) shadows do look weird on stage and 2) my style has always been heavy on hard shadows; it's kinda strange-looking I guess but that's how things look to me. Anyway, I'll shut up.:D

You finished it! :awesome: Looks amazing. :kiss:

Thats BEAUTIFUL! :D

Archived