Due to a major cock-up on my behalf the Muse Art Thread as disappeared into a Supermassive Black Hole and I apologise.

However it does mean we need a new thread, so here is the thread for you to post any artwork relating to Muse. Could be drawings, digital, paint, whatever creative pathway you endeavour to go down!

Also if you want to post a particularly large image please use the spoiler tags

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Edited by Olly.

Aw, that's too bad that it was deleted...

Anyway, nice work ^^^^^

I can see what you mean with the hair :p

MattehBellz_by_CaptainCaffiene.jpg

I painted the bigger Matt pic on photoshop. The border isn't mine though.. I used it from stock.

Pwoper_Matt_Bellamy_by_CaptainCaffiene.jpg

That's something from a little further back, but I quite like it. The actual drawing has since been edited with more detail but since its on my wall now I can't be bothered to post it. LOL

and a rather cartoony version of Matt...

Bellamy_Resistance_by_CaptainCaffiene.jpg

That's just a few things I've done...

well to kick it off, dommeh arts!

although the hair is pretty much a fail

Dom_Howard_by_glitchinmybrain.jpg

I like it, it's obviously Dom at first glance.

Some random doodles of Matt... first one in during class and the second one while doing homework. :p finished paintings on my deviantart.

mattdoodlesinclass.jpg

Photo78.jpg

kkkbd.jpg

Hope you like it ;) Sorry for size but with smaller it isn't the same quality. I do it when 7 ( yes, magic numer) children ( my sister's guests) with plenty of power want prevent me in it so maybe it's not the best of my works but I think it's not the worst also.

Edited by Olly.

Hi, well I've only 4 Muse related pics although I do a lot of art and wish I had more time for it! I have Muse related work in progress though, here are the drawings I already made:

1. Matthew...it's kinda blurry, I'm sorry for that!

vwidzfmzv6dppylf5ljvbjc.jpg

2.A drawing for Chris' scrapbook

forchrisscrapbook.jpg

3. The Resistance artwork combined with the logo of my home football club :D

scannen0001wz.jpg

4. An acryl painting I made for an exercise book

p1040003c.jpg

:D

Awesome drawings Kayleigh!

I really admire people that can draw so well with traditional media. :D

Awesome drawings Kayleigh!

I really admire people that can draw so well with traditional media. :D

Thank you very much, I'm not that good at using the computer to draw/ paint! I need traditional media, couldn't do it otherwise :D:D:D By the way: your artworks are amazing, I wish I was that good with computer programms, and I'm especially impressed by the doodles because it needs a lot of skills to make everybody esle recognize the person you wanted to draw/ paint without any...original! I believe everybody who saw the doodles could recognize Matthew immediately!!!!

Edited by Kayleigh

Woohoo, JUST finished a portrait of Dom. How sad that my Matt was deleted with the last thread. :LOL:

Anyway, portrait behind spoiler.... I hope you like.

domhoward01.jpg

WOW! Omg...I'm so jealous!!!! Great great job!!! :stunned:

Thank you very much, I'm not that good at using the computer to draw/ paint! I need traditional media, couldn't do it otherwise :D:D:D By the way: your artworks are amazing, I wish I was that good with computer programms, and I'm especially impressed by the doodles because it needs a lot of skills to make everybody esle recognize the person you wanted to draw/ paint without any...original! I believe everybody who saw the doodles could recognize Matthew immediately!!!!

Aw, thank you! :D I've got Matt's face burned into my memory at this point having lurked PMT for two years almost daily now! :LOL:

Woohoo, JUST finished a portrait of Dom. How sad that my Matt was deleted with the last thread. :LOL:

domhoward01.jpg

Wow! That is beautiful, especially those intense eyes!

domhoward01.jpg

Oh dear that is absolutely amazing! You've got talent.

domhoward01.jpg

Jesus christ that is fantastic :happy:

domhoward01.jpg

The detail in the eyes and lips is magnificent. :eek: You've got a lot of talent.

domhoward01.jpg

The eyes in your portraits are always so realistic. It's stunning. :happy: I love to draw but I do suck at it...I thought I would share this though..I drew the Resistance artwork for my dad since he loves Muse as well and I thought it turned out pretty good, so here it is. It's a little blurry and I couldn't get the colors exactly right but meh. :$

100_2601.jpg

domhoward01.jpg

ZOMG... WOW! :eek: that's amazing!!!

domhoward01.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:<3<3<3

I've decided to post these two drawings. They are both complete rip-offs of drawings in the last Muse Art Thread. :LOL: Yes, I have no imagination. But why think of a drawing when you have a completely amazing idea already made up for you? The first one is Dimmez's (think that's the username) drawing, and the second is Katherine's. I'm not near finished with the second one, i've just done the hair. :happy:

100_2621.jpg

100_2618.jpg