Finished this a few days ago. I got a whopping ONE comment on it when I posted it to my tumblr so I was like damn....kind of ruined me for a couple days to be honest. :(

This thread hasn't been very active so I thought I'd post it here. I love doing closeups like this...if I have a good reference pic, at least. I could seriously do a million of these, haha. I've been drawing Matt too much lately so I'm doing one of Dom next.

One can NEVER draw Matt too much. :chuckle: Or am I just saying that because I literally almost only draw Matt these days? :LOL:

It's a good drawing. I like it. :happy:

One can NEVER draw Matt too much. :chuckle: Or am I just saying that because I literally almost only draw Matt these days? :LOL:

It's a good drawing. I like it. :happy:

Thank you. I appreciate it. :happy:

Yeah, I haven't even put all my drawings of him online...it's kind of embarrassing how many there are -- I'm afraid people will think I'm obsessed. Oh wait... :$

• 2 weeks later...

Gah you lot are all too wonderful, I'm jealous :eek: So much talent it's unbelievable, its nice to see this thread revived as it's been dead for so long :happy: I've collected so many photos of Matt that I want to draw, and I would spend my entire half term drawing, but a ton of people have asked me for commisions and I can never say no to anything (plus I'm incredibly slow :( ). Goddammit I wanna draw more Matt. And try drawing Dom and Chris. But mostly Matt :mad:

I've been lurking on this thread for ages now, in fact, I've been lurking on the forum for at least a year! I made an account ages ago but people weren't nice, so I stopped using it. :$ This thread made me want to try again and make this account :)

All of you lot are uber talanted and I looooove all of your work. I'll probably post some of my rather shit art soon, but until then, I just wanted to say hi!

Hello! :happy: Welcome! Can't wait to see your stuff. All are welcome. :happy:

Also, Ami, can't see yours. :(

Oh, there are some crazy pieces of art in this topic. Seriously, I'm in awe. *_*

Can I just drop my attempts at drawing here?

bizarre__by_symbebekos-d3exeby.png

:LOL: attempts? The shading of the skin here is amazing. And I'm completely in love with his hair here. You made him look like a peacock! :LOL: absolutely fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

I made this picture during the last half year using acrylic paint.

I love the cover from the single Invincible and we had to paint whatever we wanted in school, so I choose this one because of the beautiful bright colours. *-*

When I finished it in the afternoon the sun shined and I was able to catch the sunlight on the photo :D it was a very good moment

Btw I'm realy impressed by the postings here!! they are amazing!!

DSC_0034.thumb.jpg.202c9ba30735ee31fff17e647dad6e95.jpg

I love the cover from the single Invincible and we had to paint whatever we wanted in school, so I choose this one because of the beautiful bright colours. *-*

When I finished it in the afternoon the sun shined and I was able to catch the sunlight on the photo :D it was a very good moment

Oh, that's gorgeous. :happy: I love the Invincible cover, too. :D You did a great job on it!

That's one of the best picture's I've seen in this thread

Archived