Hi guys :D My final art assignment for the end of my senior year in high school was to design a ceiling panel. It's like all the AP Art kids leave a final mark on the school because they actually put these up on the ceiling, plastered and stuff :(. So since I went to see Muse that year and the concert WAS MINDBLOWING (music wise and graphics wise) I based my painting off of that. :D I spent so much time on it I ended up handing it in after graduation LOL. Well here it is. Acrylic paint. I forget the dimensions, but it's about 4 feet long I think, and it's about a ratio of 1:4 dimensions wise. The DNA represents the designs from when they performed Resistance. The pillars are taken directly from a photo I took during Exogenesis Part 1 (SIGHHH...) The land in the background represents different parts of Eurasia. Oh and the eyeballs of course :D

Muse.thumb.jpg.7eadfb8a536be2bf9603aaf7147b1dd3.jpg

Tofu, that last art is awesome! Sometimes anger can bring out some pretty cool stuff. :LOL:

So I finished a Bellz portrait last night - in colour! May I just say, I -love- Bristol board. It is heavenly stuff for someone who likes to blend their pencils as much as I do. :happy:

mattbellamy03.jpg

:eek: :eek: Is that not a photo? That's...brilliant :awesome:

Tofu, that last art is awesome! Sometimes anger can bring out some pretty cool stuff. :LOL:

So I finished a Bellz portrait last night - in colour! May I just say, I -love- Bristol board. It is heavenly stuff for someone who likes to blend their pencils as much as I do. :happy:

mattbellamy03.jpg

WHoa.... WHOa... omg wow!

I am stunned by your... photo.... realism.... god like... ness...

:eek:

amazing!

I use an R4 Revolution, but I had to use my phones micro SD card to use it as I am really cheap :D

thanks!!!

Hi guys :D My final art assignment for the end of my senior year in high school was to design a ceiling panel. It's like all the AP Art kids leave a final mark on the school because they actually put these up on the ceiling, plastered and stuff :(. So since I went to see Muse that year and the concert WAS MINDBLOWING (music wise and graphics wise) I based my painting off of that. :D I spent so much time on it I ended up handing it in after graduation LOL. Well here it is. Acrylic paint. I forget the dimensions, but it's about 4 feet long I think, and it's about a ratio of 1:4 dimensions wise. The DNA represents the designs from when they performed Resistance. The pillars are taken directly from a photo I took during Exogenesis Part 1 (SIGHHH...) The land in the background represents different parts of Eurasia. Oh and the eyeballs of course :D

that looks sooo awesome! i love the visuals during exo as well :)

mattbellamy03.jpg

oh my lord :O

what was that thing that you needed for a DS called? the memory card thing? i'm going to have a search for it and then download colors :)

I use Acekard2i right now... but Goddammit Cyclo was easily the best of all the ones I've used. It's clean, it works, it's fast, it's easy to update, and skinning it doesn't require 5 billion files. (I've used R4, Cyclo, and Acekard) Stupid DSi. :fear: But yeah.

@ninjacow7: Wow!! I love it! :D

@frenziedsilence: *bows down to your amazingness*

Thank you everyone that liked my angry doodle. :happy:

I was really angry when I drew this. :LOL: But it came out pretty cool.

RAWR_DA_UNIVERSE_by_vladimir_the_hamster.jpg

that looks freaking cool and gorgeous! :awesome:

that is sooo beautiful! I love it!

mattbellamy03.jpg

woah!!! pretty amazing like always! :D

Good lord, people - thanks for all the compliments! :happy: I don't know what to say.. you guys are :awesome: !

My friend and I are killing time making little accessories out of Sculpey for our Doctor Who figurines. I got bored with the normal stuff, and decided to make a Doctor-sized Glitterati. :LOL:

miniglitterati04.jpg

miniglitterati05.jpg

Ahh, fun times. *lol*

Good lord, people - thanks for all the compliments! :happy: I don't know what to say.. you guys are :awesome: !

My friend and I are killing time making little accessories out of Sculpey for our Doctor Who figurines. I got bored with the normal stuff, and decided to make a Doctor-sized Glitterati. :LOL:

miniglitterati04.jpg

miniglitterati05.jpg

Ahh, fun times. *lol*

it's finally done!!! :awesome: oh my it's awesome

miniglitterati04.jpg

miniglitterati05.jpg

Ahh, fun times. *lol*

WHY ARE YOU SO COOL! I love love love these. :happy:

Archived