damn she beat me to it :)

but man it looks soooo amazing! i wish i could draw like that! i love the animation bits...very much like take on me :)

Hahaha, I didn't even think of Take on Me, but you're right. :LOL:

edit: NOW THE TITLE TAKE ON MUSE MAKES SO MUCH SENSE. :LOL::facepalm:

oh, and

Happy_Birthday_Matt_by_vladimir_the_hamster.jpg

has anyone seen this you tube video? i have no idea who it is...but its AMAZING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHyu_DTjQRU

Aww wow! Thank you for linking (didn't know that was even possible this way... awesome!) my video. Glad you like it! You peoples are awesome.

I'll be uploading a few of the frames one of these days, and the finished version of the first drawing in the vid at deviantART. Is it okay if I'm going to post them here as well?

Aww wow! Thank you for linking (didn't know that was even possible this way... awesome!) my video. Glad you like it! You peoples are awesome.

I'll be uploading a few of the frames one of these days, and the finished version of the first drawing in the vid at deviantART. Is it okay if I'm going to post them here as well?

no problemo...i think we all went :eek: when we saw it :)

by all means post them here! i think we all want to see the finished results!

i love the bits that you've done from the bliss video in your take on muse video :)

alright... lets see if this works :)

a few sketches/scenes/previews of the animation:

6ab79a0d9dafcfa8b9c865e010f21c70.jpg

(shows up at the ending of my video)

I don't know how to make them smaller or turn them into those Spoiler thingies, so I hope I did okay :$

and since I'm already here, a few animated parts:

c1385d349583c96b4e82b9b9e33c21c1.gif9a504cdc647fa5f2d1b92dc4e56dd328.gif

and the last one:

Fragments_of_a_Song___previews_by_Cataclysm_X.jpg

yup that's about it.

On a side note:

may I say I'm quite amazed by the amount of talent hanging around this place (= Muse forum) :eek: I really enjoy browsing all of the threads to see new artworks. Keep it up everyone!

I don't know how to make them smaller or turn them into those Spoiler thingies, so I hope I did okay :$

and the last one:

yup that's about it.

On a side note:

may I say I'm quite amazed by the amount of talent hanging around this place (= Muse forum) :eek: I really enjoy browsing all of the threads to see new artworks. Keep it up everyone!

wow love that portrait of matt :)

I started a picture of all the boys, but after I finished Matt I haven't worked on it at all..so here's the Matt part I did finish.

It's my first attempt at doing them, but I'm not sure whether I'm happy with it or not. It's done with chalk pastel and prismacolors.

DSCN1103.jpg

I started a picture of all the boys, but after I finished Matt I haven't worked on it at all..so here's the Matt part I did finish.

It's my first attempt at doing them, but I'm not sure whether I'm happy with it or not. It's done with chalk pastel and prismacolors.

DSCN1103.jpg

That's lovely, make sure you post it up when you're done.

:happy:

DSCN1103.jpg

Looking good so far :) I love the pastel work. Traditional art at its finest! <3

and the last one:

yup that's about it.

On a side note:

These are great! Cool morphage animation :happy:

I saw your exogenesis vid and it owns!

Archived