:eek::stunned::awesome:

Really good!

Aaww thats awesome(:

thought I would wake up from my long silence phase to wish you happy joiningness :D

its a great drawing! :D:happy:

Hello roar! :happy: And yeah, that's really great. Much better than my 13-year-old art, too. :happy: Can't wait to see what else you'll do <3

thank you, you guys <3

My first art thing I'm posting here... :happy:

bow_to_his_voice_by_xghostx334-d2xpkqn.jpg

Yes, this is a goofy pic. His voice can break glass, fix it, turn it to diamond, then break it again, just because he can. :awesome: Not as realistic as a lot of portraits here, more along the lines of a comic style.

(Yes, I DID make this, I dunno why people keep asking me that. :indiff: )

My first art thing I'm posting here... :happy:

bow_to_his_voice_by_xghostx334-d2xpkqn.jpg

Yes, this is a goofy pic. His voice can break glass, fix it, turn it to diamond, then break it again, just because he can. :awesome: Not as realistic as a lot of portraits here, more along the lines of a comic style.

(Yes, I DID make this, I dunno why people keep asking me that. :indiff: )

I love this haha!

Heres my latest bellamy,

40916_1494044525430_1663564686_1159565_813546_n.jpg

hmm my scanner isnt the best.

I'd like to ask a big favor of you guys and hope that it's not too last minute!

For my art class tomorrow, we have to enlarge a cartoon character or comic strip, etc. Of course, I'd really like to do an enlargement of the boys :D

I was just wondering if you guys could so kindly let me use one of your lovely comics or find one... the trick is by tomorrow morning! Thanks so much for your consideration :)

I'd like to ask a big favor of you guys and hope that it's not too last minute!

For my art class tomorrow, we have to enlarge a cartoon character or comic strip, etc. Of course, I'd really like to do an enlargement of the boys :D

I was just wondering if you guys could so kindly let me use one of your lovely comics or find one... the trick is by tomorrow morning! Thanks so much for your consideration :)

Would you be making sure the artist was credited for the artwork? I have 7 pages of a graphic novel/comic that might be of use.

It's been under wraps as I was offered the chance to have it published if I got permission from muse but as I've not been contacted, my chance to have it published when it's finished has passed.

Would you be making sure the artist was credited for the artwork? I have 7 pages of a graphic novel/comic that might be of use.

It's been under wraps as I was offered the chance to have it published if I got permission from muse but as I've not been contacted, my chance to have it published when it's finished has passed.

Yes ma'am :D

ah that's rather unfortunate :(

I'm re-posting this as I now have a better camera to take a photo of it.

ChrisDomMattMuse.jpg

I really like this. It must have been a very hard piece to do. :) I love how Matt turned out

Quickie last night when I couldn't sleep...

I might refine it later.

That looks so good as usual! :D good job :happy:

I just got my new tablet pen. I havenn't used one in almost a year so naturally i'm a bit rusty. So I did a warmup of Matt.

mattqs2.png

Thought it turned out decent. :$

Awww there's some amazing stuff in here, I'l have to have a proper ganders when Im not appallingly hungover

drawings032.jpgthe lines are abit wonky as i finished painting it when I was hungover like a nobdrawings013.jpgart011.jpg

Hope you like :]

Tomatoes are supposedly good for hangovers! I'm actually about to go and get some myself now that I'm finally awake enough to move... :chuckle:

I'm re-posting this as I now have a better camera to take a photo of it.

ChrisDomMattMuse.jpg

This is really good! It's difficult to draw a person with an musical instrument, but your work looks effortless. Great work.

I love lurking this thread and see the amazing artworks. It's so inspiring. Thanks everyone and keep up the good work.

:$ did this for AMfromPoland's scrapbook for Matt

4851796517_2dc47d81af.jpg

Oh hai :D!

I remember this drawing :D! I laughed with AM, 'cause those Matt running away from spider in OoS world is awesome :chuckle:. (I was graphic who make small correct to the scrapbook :)).

So... Can I give some my drawings here? :)

maff2.jpg

domfowam2.jpg

maff3.jpg

unitedpolishfansevefrom.jpg

I know, I'm not so talented ;).

I really like this. It must have been a very hard piece to do. :) I love how Matt turned out

That looks so good as usual! :D good job :happy:

I just got my new tablet pen. I havenn't used one in almost a year so naturally i'm a bit rusty. So I did a warmup of Matt.

mattqs2.png

Thought it turned out decent. :$

:D

Archived